Beautiful hotel with waterfalls and Vegetation in lobby, rooms were nice and clean, wonderful indoor pool and hot tub , outdoor pool was pristine and outdoor hot tub has a beautiful view of the lake, so relaxing!!
Had Mothers day Brunch which was superb, bit pricey but spread was amazing :))
My only complaint was concierge was on vacation in their high season with no replacement and the rest of the staff were not knowledgable of shows in Branson?
Talked to 3 different front desk people regarding magic show I wanted to see, had no clue, saying it must be new, and when I on my found it and discovered its been 5 yrs in Branson..... That was very disappointing
Other than that I would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi.Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake