Very nice get away. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a movie theater that they will play show AFTER hours if you request. The pool is open 24 hours. The Sunday brunch should be marked as dangerously good. Dinning in style. Live piano being played during brunch. You feel like you will have personalized staff to help you. My cup was never empty and the person was there with refills. This is an excellent place to unwind, get away, or have simple family trip. You could stay at resort and have a very good time. ONLY improvement which is my personal style- I wish they would move to more glass luxury vs rustic luxury.----GREAT PLACE~!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi.Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake