Recently stayed at this resort past weekend. This was a Valentines get-away. Upon arrival, was informed that I had been upgraded to a suite at same rate. (YES). The room was especially nice. Roomy layout with two TV's and a SUPER comfy King bed. Staff was very friendly and courteous. The concierge was a big help in booking the shows we watched. Price is well worth the stay. If I was to say anything more, PLEASE install a TV in the Bathroom, the speaker just kept me looking at it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi.Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake