Spent a 5 night holiday stay with family at the Chateau....I had never been to Branson and not a big country music fan but loved our visit because of the Chateau. The Chateau is very pretty with some of the nicest staff anywhere. The hotel is lovely and very clean with a very laid back feeling. For the holidays the hotel is decked out in nice decorations. However the star here is the wonderful food. We ate many meals here from Brunch to Room Service to meals in The Library Bar and all were very good. I loved their avocado appetizers and their beef entrees were outstanding. It was not very crowded as it was winter but I can only imagine what a wonderful respite this hotel would be in the thick of tourist season. We love the Chateau!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi.Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake