“Good Eats!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 292 Restaurants in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Abilene, Texas
“Good Eats!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a very good meal here. There were 12 of us and we were served very quickly! Our server was excellent (Sorry can't remember her name). She did a great job of keeping all of our glasses filled and plates cleaned up. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Massachusetts
“Gluten Free Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

If you have to eat gluten free, they have a menu to eat from. They have very good ribs here and I didn't get sick.

San Antonio, Texas
“Best Father's Day Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My Dad and my husband decided on Famous Dave's at the Landing for Father's Day dinner while we were vacationing together in Branson. We parked just on the other side of the Landing, behind the Bass Pro Shop so had a short walk to the restaurant. We were greeted warmly and asked for seating outside. We were told there was none and were also told the patio was taken. We were not disappointed and took a table toward the inside of the place. They were not too busy but busy enough to be moving food quickly. We ordered drinks and appetizers (burnt ends and onion strings). We also ordered the Family meal which consisted of brisket, chicken, pork, beans, cole slaw, corn on the cob, and cornbread muffins. OMG the food was so incredibly good! Our waitress was efficient and friendly and our food was hot and plentiful. Thanks to Famous Dave's at the Landing for making my Dad and my husband feel great on Father's Day!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, Mississippi
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I've been coming here for years. Consistently good ribs. Nothing really I dislike. Good food, and portions for the price.

Rotonda West, Florida
“Excellent and filling!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Although I only had an appetizer, the beef tips with a side of potato salad, I was full. My husband started to order the short ends, until our server explain what they were. We both appreciated her explanation, since it wasn't what he wanted. Quick, friendly service and thee food was hot when we received the order.