“great location,” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gaines Landing Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Gaines Landing Bed and Breakfast
You added Gaines Landing Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
521 West Atlantic Street, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #13 of 53 Branson B&B and Inns
Oregon
“great location,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2009

Great place for a get away. Gaines Landing over looks the lake, the city and down the street from Branson Landing. The rooms are perfect, clean, hot tub out the door, privacy, would go again and we have recomended it to others. Took in some shows had good food, felt like home.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2009

We experienced very personal and attentive service from Dan and Michele. An abundant and delicious breakfast was served each morn along with just the right amount of chit chat and helpful information from our hosts. Our room was comfortable, clean, and offered amenities down to the coffee cream in the room refrig. We even found wine glasses and opener! Only item missing was a water bottle. The location is excellent with easy access to historic downtown and the Landing as well as Route 76 plus the alternate routes. The hot tub was a bonus after a long day of driving. Great place!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Inola, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

This is the second time my husband and I have stayed at Gaines Landing celebrating our 10th anniversary. Each room has it's own private hot tub. It's very quiet and overlooks the Ozarks. The hospitality of these two people are outstanding.....they are definately in the right business. They make you feel so much at home. And conversations with them have been great. Once you've been, they'll remember you for life......when they seen us this second time they hugged us as if we were long lost friends. They met us at the door when we arrived and when we left 2 days later they came rushing out to our car to tell us bye and chat for a second.....it was great!!! And if your undecided about what to do or what to see, they will be alot of help in deciding. It was so awesome and we will definately be going back! I recommend this B&B highly.

So Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

We could have not picked a better place to stay while in Branson. Cozy, clean and convienent to all the attractions. Dan & Michele were awesome people. Treated us like we were friends. They also prepared the best breakfast in town. Thanks again Dan & Michele for everything. Tammy & Dennis from Florida

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

What a gem of a find.This is our third stay at Gaines Landing and we have already scheduled our next stay for July so we can use the pool. It is located towards the historic downtown part of Branson, it is so quiet and sometimes in the morning the deer come out to greet you. Dan and Michelle our wonderful host and a shout out to Grandma she the best :-) They make sure you start your morning with a fantastic breakfast. They introduce all the guest to each other, let us know what is for breakfast and come around to each table to see if we need anything for our room. We stay in the country cottage because it has the biggest hot tub, but each room has a hot tub, frig, microwave, coffee pot with coffee packets and creamer in the frig, king size bed, soap,shampoo,conditioner in the shower, robes, wine glasses, coffee mugs, wine bottle opener, TV with a VCR/DVD player and movies are located in the hallway. Everytime we pull in the drive way we feel like we are coming home. That is how welcomed dan and Michelle make you feel when you walk through the door. the rooms are always clean and tidy and ready for your arrival. I can't think of anything wrong about this place. I tell anyone headed down that way to check this place out.

Osage Beach, Mo.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

We just got back from staying at Gaines Landing B&B and I have to admit my husband surprised me BIG TIME! I had no idea we were even going to Branson for our anniversary! When we arrived, we were greeted right away by the friendliest couple (Dan & Michelle) When we got into our room, I noticed my husband had surprised me with rose petals on the bed, in the shape of a heart, chocolate covered strawberries and wow were those great, especially with the bottle of champagne and the private hot tub. My husband also had a beautiful bouquet of roses (I am so lucky to have such a special husband) I thought that was it ! Until we boarded the Branson Landing Princess Dinner Cruise, That was so romantic. If you have never been on the Branson Landing Princess Dinner Cruise, I highly recommend it! I had such a great anniversary. On our way home my husband told me that Dan & Michele had put everything together for him and let me tell you they did a great job of surprising me and they planned everything so perfect! They even got us great seats for the shows SIX and The Liverpool Legends, both were great shows! However, I think the best part of our anniversary was staying at Gaines Landing B&B. We really loved the privacy with our own hot tub on our patio, the pool, which we felt was also private as we were the only ones in the pool. The room was so clean and comfy, we felt like we were at home. In the morning my husband again surprised me with having breakfast served to us in bed, how romantic that was. I can even say enough about the breakfast. I told Dan & Michelle that they need to open a restaurant as their food we so good and tasty, every morning was something different. I have never had different breakfasts dishes like they served. I asked Michelle if they had a cookbook for sale and she just printed all of the different recipes for me, for free. I know I could never cook the way they did, but I am going to try this weekend. The location of this B&B was so great, close to everything but once back in our room or on our patio, we didn't even feel like we were in Branson. So quiet and private! We really loved our stay! the only thing bad was the day we had to leave. After staying here, we both feel like we have new family in Branson. We would highly recommend this places to everyone!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Kansas City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

We have stayed at a few B&B's in Missouri while at this one we had plenty of privacy it lacked some of the amneties that we have grown love about B&B's. Our room was nice. It was in the basement. As were all the rooms. Having a private hot tub was great and the use of the pool was also a plus. However, we felt it lacked a personable touch. The inn keepers greeted us in the driveway and rushed us to our room and then immediately collected the fee. We had no plans for the weekend and no suggestions were given to us except to go to the Landing. The refridgerator was nice but would have been nicer if it had a bottle of water in it. There were no extras here. There were no evening treats. They asked in the morning at breakfast if we needed anything and never saw them again. There also was no common area to sit in and relax. You are restricted to your room, hot tub or pool side. We definatly just felt like hotel guests. The breakfasts were not spectacular and they could no accommadate special requests. This is the first B&B that I can not recommend to my friends or family and would not return.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Gaines Landing Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!