“Amazing for the price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Branson Towers Hotel

You added Branson Towers Hotel to your Saves list
Branson Towers Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   236 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #48 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Amazing for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

From when you first pull in the drive you immediately feel like you're going into a luxury hotel! All of the staff are nice, accommodating, and you can tell they genuinely care about making your stay the best it can be! Not the most updated hotel, but the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, the parking lots are safe, and best of all at 10:00pm every night they have a cobbler and ice cream social! Peach or blackberry cobbler, vanilla ice cream, and root beer floats! Cheap and delicious! Yum! Yum! Yum! Since the first time we stayed, Branson Towers has been our only hotel choice! AN OVERALL GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: Long hallways, so try to get a room on an end for less walking
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We just happened by Branson Towers when we first got into Branson. My husband and I had not been since we were both kids so things had changed ALOT! The staff was so friendly and helpful, the rates were good and our room was clean and comfortable! We liked that while we were close to the attractions and dining choices, we were also in a quieter area. The housekeeping staff were very courteous and patient with our quirky "do not disturb" sign on the door every day we were there (we didn't need maid service and could call for towels if needed). The complimentary breakfast was delicious! They had everything from waffles & donuts to eggs, sausage, biscuits and fruit so we didn't need to find someplace to have breakfast. We strongly urge anyone looking for a beautiful, comfortable & friendly place to stay in Branson to visit the Branson Towers, we definitely will on our next visit!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ok so I don't usually stay at the top of the Hilton or in the swanky 300.00 a night places so I am guessing here about luxury! My husband and I needed to get away for the weekend and had wanted to stay someplace really nice. I looked at all kinds of places. We looked at Hilton and wanted to stay there but have you SEEN those prices? Yeah, 'nuff said! I am sure it is dreamy there but I am not Paris Hilton so there ya go!
When you walk into the lobby of the Branson Towers you immediately think WOW! There is a beautiful, shiny, black Grand Player piano at the bottom of a double staircase. Gorgeous!
The staff member at the desk was very nice and polite. Don't really know what more to say about her! She answered any questions, was personable and helpful. What more could you want?
Our room was VERY nice. I got the Jacuzzi suite and it was clean, the room, the Jacuzzi and the bathroom all clean. We had a mini 'fridge. Microwave, etc.
The bed was comfortable, I loved the pillows!
The pool is in a separate building that is in the middle of the complex. We did not swim but it looked very inviting!
The breakfast in the morning was better than most continental breakfast's. Of course I am comparing to other hotels we have stayed at that are NOT Hilton's LOL! I have to watch what I eat due to some health issues and I was very impressed with my choices. More than the usual fare and fresh, not reheated left overs.
We recommended this hotel to a single father friend and he went this last weekend. He had NO complaints.
The location was out of the way of the traffic snarl but close enough that we could easily get to the things we wanted to do. I definitely recommend getting a map or two to navigate! It can be a bit confusing if you don't have one.

Boise, Idaho, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Not really sure what to say. The price was right but the rooms had issues. First the floor coving for both of the rooms I rented was stained and worn. There was no mattress pads on any of the four beds. The bath was stocked with three wash cloths even though four could stay in each room. Also one refrigerator did not work and one window was completely missing the shear. Not sure what's is going on but I think owners are cutting cost. My mom and sister said that they have stayed here several times and this was the worst they have seen the rooms. But if you are looking for a cheap room. Go for it. I will look somewhere else my next trip to Branson.

Stayed August 2014
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know about your most recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found the rate to be right- we strive to be your affordable hotel when in Branson while offering the best pillowtop mattresses and an amazing hot buffet style breakfast at no additional cost.
I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not great. I sincerely apologize for the refrigerator not working. Did you report this issue during your stay? We have maintenance staff available at all times and I am sure this would have been taken care of in no time.
I am very sorry about the housekeeping missing putting an extra washcloth- it was not their intent to do that. I will definitely address this with the head housekeeper so that we can prevent this from happening again.
Again, I am very sorry that we did not make a great first impression on you and we would like to welcome you back. Would you be so kind and give me a call at any time with the room number(s) where you stayed so that we can take care of the issues you reported?
I sincerely hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

Anna
Branson Towers Hotel
417-336-4500
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We came up for the 4th of July weekend and the only rooms available were the Suites on the 3rd floor. It was AMAZING! Being on the 3rd floor gave us a front row seat for the fireworks. We were able to sit up there and enjoy them all over the city.
We also enjoyed the Jacuzzi EVERY night.... We had one small issue upon arrival, but it was taken care of IMMEDIATELY. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. After a previous issue over Memorial day, we had considered NOT coming back, but I'm truly glad we did. Our entire stay was fantastic. The room was quiet, the furnishing were NEW, the jacuzzi was wonderful, the AC was VERY cool and we had one of the best times we've ever had in Branson. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I am certain we will be back many times!

Room Tip: The King Suites are AMAZING... they are quiet and VERY roomy.
Kansas City, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Nice property but looks like 1990. We had no hot water on two separate occasions. The breakfast was free but just pretty average. The location was great and staff was friendly. Our room was cool and comfortable.

paragould
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

we took a vacation with our daughter, son-in-law, and twin grandsons. Great front desk staff, very comfortable beds and clean. All of us enjoyed our stay immensely. The pool was great. If there was anything negative at all, it was that the housekeeping ran so late. we would be gone until after 3 in the afternoon and they still hadn't cleaned our rooms. It was excellent job, but just so late. and the breakfast was a little lacking. If you don't want sausage you were out of luck that's the only breakfast meat there is. I don't do well with sausage in any form so I did not enjoy. Overall, though, everything was very nice and I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay again. It was also very quiet for sleeping even though it was very busy

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor close to the lobby area. convenient to pool and arcade, which the kids l...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family