“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Branson Towers Hotel

You added Branson Towers Hotel to your Saves list
Branson Towers Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   236 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #48 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Kansas
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I booked this through a third party site and didn't know the name of the hotel until after I'd paid for it. I must admit that some of the reviews had me worried but I was very relieved to find out that my worries were for nothing. This was a very nice hotel. Our room had two queen beds. Even though it was not one of the premium (newly renovated) rooms, it was spacious, clean, comfortable and met our family's needs. The beds were very nice and we made full use of the refrigerator and microwave in the room. The free breakfast buffet was very good with offerings of waffles, eggs, sausage, donuts, bagels, biscuits & gravy. The nightly ice cream social and live entertainment was a nice treat that definitely makes this hotel memorable. We had one issue with our shower not working properly. But once I called the front desk, there was someone at my door within 15 minutes and the problem was fixed promptly. This was a great hotel with a friendly staff. I could certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was our 2nd time staying at Branson Towers. What a wonderful place to call home when we're away from home. Outstanding Service, lovely clean rooms, amazing breakfast and overall a feeling like we never left home. We would definitely recommend Branson Towers to any. It's also very convenient to any of the attractions/shows but still easy to access and it's very quiet.

They go out of the way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Each night after each show they do a Ice Cream Social - It's delicious!!

Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My motor-coach group just got back from Branson on August 16, this is the 2nd year we have used the Branson Towers. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the staff is great. They took care of all of my groups needs. We will be back!! P J tours Pat

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

THANK YOU for your kind words! It is always such a pleasure to hear that you and your entire group enjoyed your stay with us! We are already looking forward to seeing you in 2013!

Take care!

Wichita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The rates are reasonable. The staff are very pleasant and accommondating. The hotel provides breakfast which includes biscuits and gravy and sausage patties. The rooms are very roomy. Best of all it isn't on the strip so you don't hear the noise of traffic all night. Each night there is an ice creme social in the lobby with a person who plays beautiful music. We had a very enjoyable time at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Colorado Springs
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were flying out the next day and ended up here due to a car show in Branson. I had a 3 star rating and I felt comfortable with that. This is an older property that could use some TLC, The beds were comfortable, linens looked well worn. Plenty of towels. It was clean, but needs general maintenance. Curtains were coming off the hooks, trash can coming into hotel was rusted and over flowing with cigarettes. Looks like the hallways need doors painted and general rug cleaning. The breakfast was o.k., items were running low because it was 15 minutes before they closed. On a brighter note they had a ice cream social in the evening. We went down to see what it was about and had the pleasure of listening to the Voices of Glory from Americas Got Talent. What a nice surprise. Probably a excellent choice for a family on a budget.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was alright I guess if your on a budget. The beds were really comfortable and the air conditioning worked really well so for $60 you can't expect much more. The smell of the room was horrible though! Smelled like someone chain smoked in it for years. Just looking for a little weekend getaway so we weren't expecting anything spectacular. Probably wouldn't stay here again due to the smell.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
mjpwebmaster, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time and reviewing our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your comments as they help us not only maintain but improve our standards on daily basis.

I am very glad to hear that you’re a/c unit worked great during your stay. We did purchase over 30 brand new units in the beginning of summer in order to prepare for the heat wave and were we glad that we did that! It was a hot summer in the Ozarks! And thank you for commenting on our beds—brand new pillow-top Denver mattresses are super comfortable and a lot of our guests love those!

I am also happy to hear that you felt like you got a good deal at our property. We believe that great vacations enhances lives of our guests long after you leave and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall.

Would you please get back to me with the number of the room that you stayed in? I would like to personally check on the odor that you reported. We usually do not get any odor complaints and I would like to take care of it right away so that the next guest is not inconvenienced. Please call or email me at any time.

Once again thank you for your comments and I truly hope that you will give us another chance.

Have a great day!

Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

after attending the Missouri State Fair we decided to take a drive down to Branson on a whim. We came upon Branson Towers. We booked a King Jacuzzi Suite for two nights. Because we were checking in late around 1am, they gave us a discounted rate, which I thought was great. As soon as we got on the elevator it was hot and had a foul oder. We get to our room and immediately i was disappointed. The jacuzzi tub was dirty. There was red stains in the tub, nail polish it looked like, my boyfriend ran the water to check it out and you can see dirt floating. I went to expect the bathroom and the shower curtain was filthy. We were both super tired and decided we would get some rest and leave first thing in the morning, which was 7am to be exact. I expressed my disappointment of the room to the front desk clerk, Tosha, and she seemed unconcern, as if she knew this routine already. She didn't apologize or even tried to offer any other room or anything. We got our refund for the second night and left.
We took our services to Radisson and wished we would have went there first!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting us know how your stay with us went. I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to write this review.

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the fact that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. As a traveler myself, I completely understand how frustrating it can be not to receive the quality of product that you expect prior to coming.

You have stayed in one of our King Jacuzzi Classic rooms (not a 2-room Jacuzzi Suite) and I am sorry that the room was not clean. It is my understanding that you did not find the room to be clean and I would like to apologize for the substandard service that you received while visiting us. We pride ourselves in providing the cleanest guest rooms in Branson and I am sorry that we failed to do so for you. Regularly, our rooms pass two person inspection prior to being rented. We are working very hard on training our housekeeping as well as implementing new inspection procedures at this time.

Furthermore, we are currently working on solving the issue of elevator odor that appears only after it rains due to water pooling in the elevator shaft. This project is on our priority list and we are hoping to take care of the issue promptly.

I am sorry that your stay with us was not perfect. I want to assure you that it does not happen often at Branson Towers Hotel. We believe that a great vacation enhances lives and blesses hearts and souls long after you have returned home and we try to do our best to ensure that every one of our guests has a great stay.

I sincerely hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Thank you again for your time.

Branson Towers Hotel

Been to Branson Towers Hotel? Share your experiences!