I stay in a lot of hotels as I travel for business (mostly Marriot). On the occasional that I travel with family (wife and kids) I have to be budget conscious. This is the first in many, many trips to Branson that we have stayed at this particular hotel. We were not disappointed.
With two young girls we knew we couldn’t book a room with two beds so we booked a queen on the top floor. I have no complaints.... good enough in fact that we booked another trip in May before we left. We are 2 1/2 hours from Branson so we really do visit often.
* Clean Rooms
* Updated HVAC units
* For the most part very quiet
* Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, worth the middle of the road pricing
* Very polite staff
* Hot/ Cold breakfast included (downstairs by the indoor pool). Yogurt, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, juices, dry cereal and milk, boxed egg substitute, biscuits and gravy, sausage, waffles.
* Location is centered pretty well on the strip so you’re not too far from anything
* Indoor Pool, the girls loved it... we have a pool but there is something kids love about swimming on vacation.
* Nice TV in the room. We had a COLD/ wet day so we ran to Redbox, bought an HDMI from Wal-Mart, and spent part of the day watching movies in the room (Played the DVD on our laptop).
* When we were there they had internet issues. Its sounds spoiled but in today’s culture that was a mess. We brought the Kindle and Laptop for the girls
* Pulling out on 76 can be a pain at this location. Branson traffic can be horrific. This is near a stoplight and next to the Titanic. This is both good and bad for pulling out into traffic. Be patient. Someone will eventually let you out.
* Great Complementary breakfast but GO EARLY. By 9:00 the undersized eating area is PACKED. It actually is a decent sized area but keep in mind this is a large establishment. When people finally roll out of bed and head down (Think 9:15 - 9:30) this place is hard to wedge into. We figured that out the first morning and went early every day after. Bet there by 8:00 and you'll get a table.
Overall very good! See you in May!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Pointe Inn is ideally located in the heart of Branson’s entertainment area with many theaters, attractions and shopping outlets within walking distance. Located next to the Titanic Museum and across from the Clay Cooper Theater make this hotel the perfect spot to stay while in Branson. Montana Mike's Steakhouse is located onsite. The hotel features lots of great amenities. Indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub, game room, exercise room, gift shop, ticket service, and guest laundry. Room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, cable/HBO Family movie channel, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave. The hotel offers a variety of room types to fit the style you need. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, and fresh Belgium waffles. Additional foods include fresh fruits, yogurts, cereal, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Center Pointe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Center Pointe Hotel Branson
- Best Western Branson
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn Branson
- Branson Best Western