I stay in a lot of hotels as I travel for business (mostly Marriot). On the occasional that I travel with family (wife and kids) I have to be budget conscious. This is the first in many, many trips to Branson that we have stayed at this particular hotel. We were not disappointed.
With two young girls we knew we couldn’t book a room with two beds so we booked a queen on the top floor. I have no complaints.... good enough in fact that we booked another trip in May before we left. We are 2 1/2 hours from Branson so we really do visit often.
* Clean Rooms
* Updated HVAC units
* For the most part very quiet
* Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, worth the middle of the road pricing
* Very polite staff
* Hot/ Cold breakfast included (downstairs by the indoor pool). Yogurt, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, juices, dry cereal and milk, boxed egg substitute, biscuits and gravy, sausage, waffles.
* Location is centered pretty well on the strip so you’re not too far from anything
* Indoor Pool, the girls loved it... we have a pool but there is something kids love about swimming on vacation.
* Nice TV in the room. We had a COLD/ wet day so we ran to Redbox, bought an HDMI from Wal-Mart, and spent part of the day watching movies in the room (Played the DVD on our laptop).
* When we were there they had internet issues. Its sounds spoiled but in today’s culture that was a mess. We brought the Kindle and Laptop for the girls
* Pulling out on 76 can be a pain at this location. Branson traffic can be horrific. This is near a stoplight and next to the Titanic. This is both good and bad for pulling out into traffic. Be patient. Someone will eventually let you out.
* Great Complementary breakfast but GO EARLY. By 9:00 the undersized eating area is PACKED. It actually is a decent sized area but keep in mind this is a large establishment. When people finally roll out of bed and head down (Think 9:15 - 9:30) this place is hard to wedge into. We figured that out the first morning and went early every day after. Bet there by 8:00 and you'll get a table.
Overall very good! See you in May!