We stayed here one night. The rooms are very clean, updated. Breakfast is a average don't expect anything more. Beds are comfortable as well. Would stay again. Good location, close to shows and and dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Pointe Inn is ideally located in the heart of Branson’s entertainment area with many theaters, attractions and shopping outlets within walking distance. Located next to the Titanic Museum and across from the Clay Cooper Theater make this hotel the perfect spot to stay while in Branson. Montana Mike's Steakhouse is located onsite. The hotel features lots of great amenities. Indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub, game room, exercise room, gift shop, ticket service, and guest laundry. Room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, cable/HBO Family movie channel, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave. The hotel offers a variety of room types to fit the style you need. The free hot breakfast includes such foods as sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, and fresh Belgium waffles. Additional foods include fresh fruits, yogurts, cereal, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Center Pointe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Center Pointe Hotel Branson
- Best Western Branson
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn Branson
- Branson Best Western