We enjoyed our 11 night stay at the Music Capital Inn. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The staff was excellent - especially, Diane in the breakfast area. The location is excellent -- off the main "strip" but close enough to food, shows,shopping and the main "strip".
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Capital Hotel Branson
- Best Western Music Capital Hotel
- Best Western Branson
- Branson Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Music Capital Inn is ideally located within walking distance of several top shows and great restaurants. Located directly across from the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre on Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Additional guest room amenities include electronic locks, viewfinder, safety latches, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, toiletries, clock radio, cable/movie channels, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, microwave, recliners, activity tables, connecting rooms and double granite vanities in most rooms. The free hot breakfast includes such foods sausage, potatoes, biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, fresh Belgium waffles, fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee and teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Music Capital Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.