“Don't waste your time” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #124 of 325 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Family Fare
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Buffet
Description: Voted "The Best Steaks" in Branson! Come visit us across the street from the Pierce Arrow Theatre and enjoy some AWESOME STEAKS and great food, wonderful service, and a nice atmosphere. Full bar is also available and we have space for large groups, just call us to book our private room. Follow us on Facebook as well.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food is salty and service is OK. Best steak, I think not. Salad bar was typical Branson style. Lots of the same old thing. I had Chicken fried steak. It was a prepared patty with salty gravy, canned green beans, and boxed mashed potato. Atmosphere was a mix. It appeared to be a nice place until you sat at a diner like booth. Then to top it all off they yelled for the waitress over an intercome when an order was up, I could not eat my food. When asked if everything was ok, I replied no, mine was way too salty. She told me she was sorry and walked away. I wasn't expecting a full refund, but an excuse from the waitress saying she could only remove my soda cost was the best she could do.. No offer to have manager come over. I would have loved to talk to them. I am usually not an overly picky eater, but this was the limit. McDonalds would have been a far better choice.

Visited November 2012

“It was an outstanding Thanksgiving Meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

A Great Thanksgiving Feast. They had Everything. Food was Great! The atmosphere was pleasant and gave you a "homey" feeling. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Quanah, Texas
“Wonderful hot food and salad bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant had a great hot food bar with fried chicken, pork roast, fried catfish, shrimp and tender roast beef. Multiple fresh hot vegetables and an enormous fresh salad bar were available at the same cost of about $15 per person. Of course ice cream, cobblers and fruits were available on the bar. The decor was very appealing and clean with excellent service.

• Visited November 2012
joplin, mo.
“PREFERS CUSTOMERS BY BUSSES”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We have had the soup and salad buffet here before and were well satisfied with it. We were leaving town to head home and decided to make a stop here. There was one tour bus on the lot and some passenger cars also. We noticed a hand written sign on the door that there would be no buffet service after 6:30 P.M. so since it was 6:00 at the time we didn't see any problem. There were several customers in the lobby waiting to be seated. One of the gentlemen told us that they had been waiting about a half hour due to getting the bus customers seated first. Just then, two more tour busses arrived and he said that there was no use waiting now as those bus customers take precedence over those waiting in the lobby. With that info, we decided to leave as we were short on time anyway. Cannot comment on the food as we were not able to get past the front door.By the way, no one ever came to the lobby to announce that there would be a delay. It appears that if you are on a bus you will get seated otherwise take your chances.

Visited November 2012
“A Cut Way Above the Norm in Branson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

In the world of sleezy, overpriced, tourist trap, cattle troughs that make up our wonderful town of Branson, the Paradise Steakhouse and Grill shines like a Lighthouse Beacon to travel weary folks as well as veterans of the restaurant scene. From the always fresh and always full salad bar, the spotless "garden restrooms," the first class waitstaff, the A+ rating from the State Health, to the very best fillet in Branson, you just can't go wrong here. I have dined from LA to Seattle and Sedona, AZ to Orlando, from Austin to Green Bay to the Black Hills and Kansas City to Philadelphia to Jackson Hole, WY and I have NEVER had a finer dining experience than I had at the Paradise Steakhouse and Grill!
Try it out! You will be glad you did!
By the way....ask for Pam!