“Top Notch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 149 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stayed here Nov 23rd thru Nov 25th. We arrived at 3pm (check-in time) and found our room was not ready yet. The front desk person was very apologetic and offered us free breakfast for the two days we were there and free valet parking. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and the hallways were clean. One small complaint though; the free breakfast was for the basic breakfast, the buffet was an extra 6.00 per person. Hotel was decorated for Christmas, with huge trees in the lobby and Convention Center.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying with us in November and please allow me to apologize that your room was not ready at the proper check-in time. I am happy to read that the front desk did take care of your parking and breakfast as a gesture of goodwill to make up for the inconvenience. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back and thank you for taking time to share a review with the TripAdvisor community.

Regards,

Bill Derbins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Ratcliff, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights over the Nov. 9th weekend. I traveled with my daughter, step-daughter and my Mom. We like to Christmas shop in early November while our husbands are deer hunting. I used my Hilton Honors points and all 3 nights were FREE. They also gave us FREE breakfasts for the entire group for all 3 mornings which is an excellent value considering breakfast is usually $12-$14 each. When making our reservation, I had asked for a smoking room which they accomdated us with. But once there, the girls wanted a room with a view and since smoking rooms are only on the 4th floor the view was not great. I called the desk and they moved us to the 12th floor which was non-smoking, of course, but had a much better view of Branson Landing. Both rooms were very clean and had updated bathrooms. The beds were comfortable and having a refrigerator in the room was handy. Everything was perfect and we had no complaints, whatsoever. We even found the free parking deck just across the street and did not have to pay for valet parking. The hotel's location is perfect for shopping at Branson Landing or in the Branson Historic District. Having a Starbuck's across the street is also very nice. This is an excellent hotel and we will stay here again, hopefully soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the Branson Landing side.
Dear Guest~

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and found value with the accomodations and service provided. Our close proximity to Branson Landing and Starbuck's is so convenient for our guests and I am glad you were able to enjoy them.

We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Bill Derbins
missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The good: Had a great view of Branson Landing and downtown! Our corner room had two walls of floor to ceiling windows. The hotel was nice and clean. Comfy beds! The outdoor pool area looked great. It was too cold to use it, of course, but it was large with a pool bar. Enjoyed the fights and the nearby Cantina Laredo and Ernie Biggs..

The bad: Noisy doors slamming & paper thin walls! We could easily hear the conversations next door. There was a cheerleading competition (as well as cage fights) being held at the adjacent convention center, so the Hilton was crawling with loud, unsupervised little girls.(Not the hotel's fault, but still not the relaxing atmosphere we were hoping for. =)

Room Tip: Corner rooms!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Just back from 4 night stay in room 1220. Two minor complaints: terrible selection of tv channels and cheap, scratchy tissues and toilet paper. Everything else is great at this location. Restaurant is expensive but many choices are a short walk away. This is the best place I have found to stay in Branson.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spent one night here when in town to handle some family business. Walking down the hallway to my room I loved the carpet, the look, and the feel -- granted I usually stay at Hamptons, which I love - but they were booked full! As I walked thru the Hilton, I could see the the cues and upgrades that set this above mid-range hotels.

I want to come back and check out the neighborhood -- great stores in historic Branson that just call for window shopping. I want to come back and check out the Landing. I want to come back and hang around in that lovely lobby.

I felt spoiled the whole time I was there. The room was clean and wonderful. The staff was more than friendly and professional.

This is a very nice place. And ... I want to come back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel November 9 - 12th. Hotel was beautiful and the staff was super friendly! We had an excellent balcony over-sized room which was a perfect vantage point for the Veterans Day parade!

Yes, we were impacted by the Frat Party (we were in room 631) on Saturday night but the hotel did "right" by us. I recommend that you call ahead to see if there are any events to be wary of if you are super sensitive to noise or crowds.

We had the breakfast buffet each day (3 days) and it was good. The waitress didn't tell us we could order fresh from the kitchen so remember that. Although the fresh made food was good- it took forever to deliver.

We absolutely will go back for our next trip to Branson. It is so conveniently located to all activities and it is just a quick walk across the street to the Landings!

Excellent Property!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Greers Ferry, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this property. Very clean, great location, great room. The first time I had no complaints. This time we stayed on Saturday night 11/10/12, if I had only known what the night was going to bring I would have not stayed. Check in was nice, very friendly front desk clerk. Got to our room and it was awesome. We went and did some things with our grand-daughter, ate dinner at the Branson Landing. We got back around 9 pm. This is were it went downhill. My wife went down stairs to get a drink,and when she back to our floor a very intoxicated male (college age) fell into the elevator almost knocking her over. There was a a lot of traffic in and out of rooms, all college age kids all dressed up. They were slamming doors, yelling, and just making tons of noise. It was close to 10 pm so I called the front desk to ask them to get this group that was with a party at the Hilton. Apparently there was a 140 of them staying at the Hotel mostly on the 6th and 7th floor. Lucky me, I got the 7th floor. The person at the front desk said he would send someone up, and he did, There in house security. However this person did not pass this info over to the 11pm Hotel manager. By 1:30 AM and I have had little to no sleep, I went downstairs to complain. By 3:40 AM I finally got to bed. I find fault mostly with the the person who books groups and events for the Hotel. This person should have known that booking a college fraternity group that drinking, and noise issue would come with it. So to me the smart thing would be put all of them on 1 floor and not put anyone else on it. However they spread them out all over the hotel and they roomed from room to room. At one time I called to ask were the progress of letting the other hotel guest get some rest, they ask are you ont he 6th floor? and I said no I am on the other party floor 7th. After Branson PD and the understaffed security for the Hotel it finally got quite around 3:30 am. They did comp the room, but I would have rather had my sleep and a enjoyable experience. I would hope in the future that a hotel of this caliber would not book rooms to party groups and bring this hotel down to a place people will avoid. I truly fill for the housekeeping staff that had to come in and clean up after these very immature kids.

Room Tip: The King Deluxe Rooms are great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Branson Convention Center? Share your experiences!