“Loved the corner room...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Complimentary Breakfast!
Ranked #51 of 150 Hotels in Branson
missouri
“Loved the corner room...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The good: Had a great view of Branson Landing and downtown! Our corner room had two walls of floor to ceiling windows. The hotel was nice and clean. Comfy beds! The outdoor pool area looked great. It was too cold to use it, of course, but it was large with a pool bar. Enjoyed the fights and the nearby Cantina Laredo and Ernie Biggs..

The bad: Noisy doors slamming & paper thin walls! We could easily hear the conversations next door. There was a cheerleading competition (as well as cage fights) being held at the adjacent convention center, so the Hilton was crawling with loud, unsupervised little girls.(Not the hotel's fault, but still not the relaxing atmosphere we were hoping for. =)

Room Tip: Corner rooms!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Just back from 4 night stay in room 1220. Two minor complaints: terrible selection of tv channels and cheap, scratchy tissues and toilet paper. Everything else is great at this location. Restaurant is expensive but many choices are a short walk away. This is the best place I have found to stay in Branson.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spent one night here when in town to handle some family business. Walking down the hallway to my room I loved the carpet, the look, and the feel -- granted I usually stay at Hamptons, which I love - but they were booked full! As I walked thru the Hilton, I could see the the cues and upgrades that set this above mid-range hotels.

I want to come back and check out the neighborhood -- great stores in historic Branson that just call for window shopping. I want to come back and check out the Landing. I want to come back and hang around in that lovely lobby.

I felt spoiled the whole time I was there. The room was clean and wonderful. The staff was more than friendly and professional.

This is a very nice place. And ... I want to come back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel November 9 - 12th. Hotel was beautiful and the staff was super friendly! We had an excellent balcony over-sized room which was a perfect vantage point for the Veterans Day parade!

Yes, we were impacted by the Frat Party (we were in room 631) on Saturday night but the hotel did "right" by us. I recommend that you call ahead to see if there are any events to be wary of if you are super sensitive to noise or crowds.

We had the breakfast buffet each day (3 days) and it was good. The waitress didn't tell us we could order fresh from the kitchen so remember that. Although the fresh made food was good- it took forever to deliver.

We absolutely will go back for our next trip to Branson. It is so conveniently located to all activities and it is just a quick walk across the street to the Landings!

Excellent Property!

Greers Ferry, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stayed at this property. Very clean, great location, great room. The first time I had no complaints. This time we stayed on Saturday night 11/10/12, if I had only known what the night was going to bring I would have not stayed. Check in was nice, very friendly front desk clerk. Got to our room and it was awesome. We went and did some things with our grand-daughter, ate dinner at the Branson Landing. We got back around 9 pm. This is were it went downhill. My wife went down stairs to get a drink,and when she back to our floor a very intoxicated male (college age) fell into the elevator almost knocking her over. There was a a lot of traffic in and out of rooms, all college age kids all dressed up. They were slamming doors, yelling, and just making tons of noise. It was close to 10 pm so I called the front desk to ask them to get this group that was with a party at the Hilton. Apparently there was a 140 of them staying at the Hotel mostly on the 6th and 7th floor. Lucky me, I got the 7th floor. The person at the front desk said he would send someone up, and he did, There in house security. However this person did not pass this info over to the 11pm Hotel manager. By 1:30 AM and I have had little to no sleep, I went downstairs to complain. By 3:40 AM I finally got to bed. I find fault mostly with the the person who books groups and events for the Hotel. This person should have known that booking a college fraternity group that drinking, and noise issue would come with it. So to me the smart thing would be put all of them on 1 floor and not put anyone else on it. However they spread them out all over the hotel and they roomed from room to room. At one time I called to ask were the progress of letting the other hotel guest get some rest, they ask are you ont he 6th floor? and I said no I am on the other party floor 7th. After Branson PD and the understaffed security for the Hotel it finally got quite around 3:30 am. They did comp the room, but I would have rather had my sleep and a enjoyable experience. I would hope in the future that a hotel of this caliber would not book rooms to party groups and bring this hotel down to a place people will avoid. I truly fill for the housekeeping staff that had to come in and clean up after these very immature kids.

Room Tip: The King Deluxe Rooms are great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Fort Dodge, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This Hilton is connected to the Branson Convention Center and is a block away from the Branson Landing area. The property has plenty of parking. The Hiton is the tower portion of the site and the Hilton Promenade is the nearby buildings. You can walk the few hundred feet to the dinner train from here as well.

What can you say, it's a Hilton. Everything is 100% on the money.

Yes, I would easily rank this property above the Hyatts and the Double Trees that I have stayed at in the Chicago area. It is no contest. I would rank three other Branson area properties above them as well. (Radisson, Big Cedar, Chateu) The Branson area has no shortage of fine properties with top notch service.

We stayed here in late 2011. A few months later an F-2 came through and took out many of the windows. The result has been a 2 year old hotel is now a brand new hotel all over again. And it wasn't bad before, it was great.

There were no issues on our visit. Help was plentiful and obviously looking to serve. They did everything they could to make me feel like I was the most important person in the world.

The food at the resturants was perfect. I love it when I can order a steak and have it exactly the way I want it when it comes to me the first time and not have to send it back and watch everyone else eat.

The room was quiet like we were the only guests. The beds were perfect. The sheets had that brand new feel of clean. So much so, that it made it difficult to get up and out of bed in the morning. So we missed breakfast and enjoyed the beds longer.

The wi-fi worked great. I was able to get what work done I needed to get done.

Don't get me wrong, the Branson Radisson is also a great place and we loved our stay there as well. But the Hilton is yet another small level up from there being a Hilton and an extremely new property. So if you'd rather be next to Andy William's Moon River Grill on the strip, you won't complain about a stay at the Radisson. But if you'd like to be next to the Landing or the Convention Center you will thoughly enjoy your stay at the Branson Hilton.

When I "test" a property to see if I want to hold an event there (we offer continuing education events across the Midwest) I like to bring my family and see how they react. This site was one of those where they were all asking how soon they could come back. And with good reason.

We all slept in and didn't eat breakfast, so I didn't rate it. We did have lunch and would have given it six out of five stars if you know what I mean. So I'm sure their breakfast is fine. The outdoor pool (it's not big) was closed and the indoor pool is smaller still and shallow. I can't tell you about any spa services they may or may not offer as I didn't check them out because my focus was the convention center. So there are no ratings for either. As is typical for higher end hotels, breakfast is not included and you order off the menu at the hotel's resturant. From a tax and a corporate reimbursement stand point, I'd rather have a higher priced room and have breakfast included. But that's the accountant in me talking.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have good views. But the higher you go you'll get an even better view for the...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

So glad I chose this hotel over the Hilton at Branson landing across the street. This location is easier to get in and out, and because it is a high rise you are up above the noise from the club/ retail scene down at street level on the landing. The hotel itself is top notch and the beds extra comfortable. We stayed using our Hilton honors points and were very happy to be upgraded to a balcony suite without having to ask.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Branson Convention Center? Share your experiences!