“Unexpected Restaurant Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Central, Illinois, United States
“Unexpected Restaurant Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

During my first Visit down to Branson MO. Last Sept.. a few very dear friend's of mine invited me next door to Applebee's, after Watching) a fantastic Show'' right next door at the GOD & COUNTRY THEATRE...My my was myself ever startled hearing such V.I.P. Offer from them - which was totally indeed unexpected)) ...But there certainly was no - way I could turn such offer down..My immediate response was is Applebee's walking distance, when telling me right next door, *WOW* How much more conveineint could that be, and it definitely was...Our waitress there helped too make me feel quite Welcoming) with her Sweet Cheery attitude, & of course sat us down at Table) id be comfortable at being's I have a few disabilitie's...Found the Atmosphere to be Cozy and pleasant, also not having to wait for food very long only made me think about returning again sometime when down there...Anyone planning on Visiting GOD & COUNTRY Theatre for show's* etc... id recommend Applebee's simply because its rather extra handy right next door..!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Dark interior”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good meal, value for money, fast service. Didn't give you a chance to put your fork down before the plate was whipped away (what is the rush?). Inside it was very dark with all the blinds down and it wasn't even sunny.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washburn, Illinois
“Yay for This Applebees - Keep the Santa Fe Chicken on the Menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have been to this Applebees several times in the past and they are always friendly and the service and food good. Handy location right on the strip. This time we went on October 11, 2013 for supper. My boyfriend ordered the steak and it was good and cooked like he ordered. I was delighted to see the Santa Fe Chicken still on their menu, as our local Applebees has taken it off. It is my favorite. So that's what I had and we had no complaints!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Great Appetizers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went to Applebee's after the show. We only wanted appetizers (which were 1/2 price--but excellent). The waiter was so nice and even treated us to a free brownie bite dessert. Ask for Chad M.

Visited October 2013
Rogers, Arkansas
“Typical Applebee's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Applebee's is Applebee's no matter where you are. Same menu items and roughly same cost. Service was a little slower at this location than others I have been to.

Visited March 2013