My husband and I recently stayed a week in this quaint little New England style village. We were here the 3rd week of April. The tourist season has not ramped up yet which was great. You are about 5 miles from the main strip which is great, but still easy enough to get to the attractions. Stormy Point is a little village that resembles a town with street names like Cape Cod Drive and Nantucket Lane. You actually have your own house, some even have picket white fences out front. They have playgrounds for kids located in some areas. There are 2, 3, and 4 bedroom homes all furnished very nicely with a fireplace (my favorite). There is construction going on with the building of more homes, another club house and a water park which should open this summer. There is a pool but no hot tub which bummed out my husband.
I was disappointed with the internet service, you pay for it and it isn't the best. The front desk/registration is located in the lighthouse they have (which you can walk up to see and view the surrounding area). Staff was extremely helpful and very welcoming.They have boats and pontoon boats you can rent for 4 or 8 hours and go out on beautiful Table Rock Lake. We rented 4hrs on Saturday afternoon and it was so peaceful. I would definitely come back.
- Also Known As:
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel Branson
- Stormy Point Village Branson
- Stormy Point Village Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderfully scenic vacation resort is located on the shoreline of beautiful Table Rock Lake. From the spectacular location of Stormy Point Village to the exquisite New England style architecture, everything is here to ensure that your vacation leaves a lasting impression. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom cottages available. ... more less