After reading the reviews I was concerned about taking 3 girlfriends with me for our mid-January stay. We found our cottage clean and nicely appointed. It is truly the off-season in Branson so not much was happening in the entertainment field but we had a very relaxing time. When our DVD player wouldn't work, we had someone at our door in minutes. A very personable person worked hard to make sure we could watch our Redbox rental and didn't give up (3rd DVD player trial) until all was well. We had a couple other issues which someone was on our doorstep in minutes. We'd give them 5 stars for service. We didn't experience the sales pitch because none of us had our spouses with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderfully scenic vacation resort is located on the shoreline of beautiful Table Rock Lake. From the spectacular location of Stormy Point Village to the exquisite New England style architecture, everything is here to ensure that your vacation leaves a lasting impression. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom cottages available. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel Branson
- Stormy Point Village Branson
- Stormy Point Village Hotel Branson