“Delicious food, super location” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 292 Restaurants in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Delicious food, super location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

You can't go wrong at this place if you like well-prepared, modern, tasty Mexican food in a lively setting. The restaurant has a great location on Branson Landing right next to the fountains and waterway, which you can see from either their indoor or outdoor seating areas. My husband and I ordered tacos de pollo and torta de pollo; both entrees were excellent. Service was quick and friendly. We would go out of our way to visit this restaurant again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St. Germain, Wi.
“Tasty Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here for lunch after a boat ride and reading Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was very good and the marguerita was one of the best we've ever had. Mexico included. If I were in Branson again, I'd surely go back.

Houston, Texas
“Great Meal MAKE RESERVATIONS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

read reviews for Mexican food on trip advisor while in branson we decided upon Cantina Laredo. We certainly weren't disappointed the food was fantastic and we got it super fast it was very fresh! I would suggest calling ahead and making reservations we did and we were seated as soon as we arrive while others waited almost and hour! the food is expensive but very good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“OK Food, Cool Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The location was great being right by the fountains and pretty much centered in the Landing. The food was OK at best. A little pricey for average Mexican food. My family dines at a Mexican restaraunt at least 1x a week so we stopped here while visiting Branson.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Midwest
“Finally A Decent Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Having eaten a number of times at Cantina Laredo on visits to Branson and having left each time feeling less than satisfied with my meal, I was hesitant to try the food again. After much cajoling by wife and friends, I decided to eat there again.

This time around, I was pleased with my food. At the recommendation of our server I tried the fajitas tres, which included chicken, steak, and bacon wrapped shrimp. The shrimp was great and left me wanting more!!!

Overall, the atmosphere was nice (again), the service excellent, and the food good (finally!)

Word to the wise...get there early or be prepared to wait. While Branson Landing has numerous restaurants, Cantina Laredo is by far the most busy and will definitely have a wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Food