“Fantastic Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
“Fantastic Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

The great reviews made us give this place a chance on a late Saturday night - and they did not disappoint. What a fantastic find! The great thing about this place is you can order tacos individually for $1.75. A taco bar let's you dress it yourself. Our favorite was the pork tacos - alpastor. I regret only getting one. The carne asada tacos were very good too but alpastor takes the too prize. Even if you're not sure you want to eat a pork taco, you won't even know it is pork. Great prices, quick service. Must try!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Hands down awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Hands down our favorite place to eat in town. In here at least once a week. Lucy is so sweet and nice. Everything is made fresh and if the locals hit it this much... you know it was worth it.

Papillion, NE
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

My wife and I love authentic Mexican food and this place hit the spot. I had the burrito with mexican sausage and she had the pork tacos. We also shared the chips and guacamole. The service was great and we got out of there for $20 including tip. Another great find!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester MN
“This is authentic. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

If you want an authentic street taco, come to this place. 1.75 each gets you a small corn taco that you take up to the taco that you can dress appropriately. I got three and that filled me up. Husband enjoyed the carne asada burrito. They have a variety of salsas to fit many palates.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Not what I'm used to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My chicken taco salad was bland but I tried my husbands cherizo sopes (?). Oh my gosh, that was good and spicy. I would have ordered that if it would have been available with chicken as I'm not normally a sausage person. I was confused about the deep fried tortillas in the shape of pinwheels. I'd never seen that before. Very reasonable prices. Nice atmosphere. It is located in a strip mall and if you're not looking for it, you'll miss it.

• Visited August 2014