“Excellent place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2772 Shepherd of the Hills Expwy, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #9 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bethel, Ohio
“Excellent place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were very clean and the breakfast was incredible! Friendly staff too! If I ever return to Branson, will definitely stay here again. Great location too! Thank you Lynina Inn!!

LyninaInnOwner, Owner at Lynina Inn, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Carol A,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to do our very best to provide our guest with best service, cleanest rooms and an overall great stay! Please don't hesitate to call us to plan your next getaway or if there is anything else that we would be able to assist you with.

Stephanie
Lynina Inn Front Desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Amazingly clean, and quiet place to stay. Friendly staff that puts their heart into making your stay enjoyable. Every time we come back to Branson, we will be booking our stay with Lynina Inn! This was our first stay, but definitely won't be our last.

• Stayed April 2014
LyninaInnOwner, Front Office Manager at Lynina Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Oilisourlife,

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit with us during your trip to Branson! We certainly strive to provide our guests with a top-notch clean, friendly, and quiet place to relax away from home. Please don't hesitate to give us a call when you're ready to plan your next stay or if there is anything else we might be able to assist you with.

Fairfield, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I gave this motel 5 stars based upon price, location, room size, and service. This was an excellent decision for my wife and I. My wife commented on the second day of our stay, "I would definitely stay here again." So would I! Thank you, Lynina Inn staff from the clerk at the desk to the room cleaning attendant for your wonderful service. God bless you all! We'll be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
LyninaInnOwner, Front Office Manager at Lynina Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Michael M.,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you and your wife both plan to stay with us again in the future! We look forward to being able to make your next stay even more enjoyable! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with booking future reservations, or if there is anything we can improve on to make your next visit better.

Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been staying at Lynina Inn for several years now when traveling to Branson. They again topped all expectations. I was running a half-marathon in Springfield this past weekend and when I arrived at Lynina Inn Friday evening I was surprised to see a " Good Luck" message to me on their marquee for the event. Those special touches, their friendly spirit and their willingness to take care of their customers is why I will keep coming back. A very special thanks to ALL of the staff for ALL you do!

Dear bikingsanity,

We were so glad to have you back staying with us again! It is our pleasure to provide encouragement for your marathons, and we hope you finished well! Thank YOU for continuing to be a loyal guest, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Iola, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

...Great service, a better breakfast than most big chain motel/hotels. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The entire property was very well taken care of. We have certainly paid a lot more for a lot less. Very conveniently located on Red Route. So easy to get to and from anywhere in Branson. The staff was extremely friendly and truly cared about making our stay in Branson enjoyable. Don't hesitate to stay here !!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a Deluxe King, it had twin recliners that were very nice after a long day or night.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
LyninaInnOwner, Front Office Manager at Lynina Inn, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Scott A S,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I know those recliners in the deluxe king rooms are definitely a great, relaxing way to take a load off. We look forward to having you back for future visits, and we would be happy to assist you with planning your next trip any way we can.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I could write a book about the wonderful experience I had at Lynina Inn! I had a group of Senior Adults that I had to find a place for an overnight stay in Branson. After seeing all the rave reviews here on Tripadvisor, my wife and I made a quick trip to check this place out before I loaded a bus with 50 adults. I was skeptical of all the positive reviews, with no negative reviews. (But now I know why!)
We fell in love with the friendliness of the people, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the location. After checking everything out I was very confident taking our group to Lynina Inn.
Let me talk about the people first. Making reservations was done directly with the Inn. I called and talked to several people at different times. They were always professional, but very personable. Even when it was necessary to change our reservations, they were easy to work with. We had to cancel rooms,- then add rooms at the last minute, and they took care of it without any grief. Then we had too many show tickets and were told by the Theater they could not (or would not) take the tickets back. The front desk made several calls and helped us get rid of our extra tickets. I don't know of any other hotels that would have done that!
Also, they have a room used for breakfast that will seat 50 or more. They allowed us to use it in the afternoon to gather with our people. A definite bonus over most hotels I have booked in the past. Most places would charge an arm and a leg for using a room like that. Lynina Inn allowed us to use it at no charge!
Next, I want to talk about the condition of the hotel. The hotel is an older hotel, but it is well kept and clean. The white sheets, white towels, white bedspreads were bright white and made the place look really neat and clean. The carpets looked really new. Window air-conditioning/heating units were the newer style that has a digital read out for the thermostat. Everything was in working order and extremely clean.
Last, the location. It is located on the Red Route which makes it easy to get around Branson and avoid the traffic. (That's important if you have a big bus, or you just don't like traffic.)
Breakfast was ok. Pretty typical breakfast fare, but (once again) very clean. Eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits, variety of pastries, toast, cereal, and made-for-you waffles. Coffee, orange juice, apple juice, milk.
Bottom Line - a Great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
LyninaInnOwner, Front Office Manager at Lynina Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
RowdySooner? Boy does that name fit you, and your group!!!! They were so much fun!!!

Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always great to hear back from our guest, especially our guest that travel a lot. You know the ins and out of hotels, and to know that you consider yourself to be picky about the places you stay, and are pleased that you chose us, means a lot to us. So thank you. We look forward to your next stay with us.

I am sorry the way that Sight and Sound handled the situation with the extra tickets, but am so pleased that All Access Branson stepped in to help you out!

Shelly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The people at front desk were very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast with waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, donuts and many other items. I was a little sad that they have an outside pool. But we had a wonderful time.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
LyninaInnOwner, Front Office Manager at Lynina Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Kimberly W,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I greatly hope you enjoyed your stay and your time in Branson. We are proud to provide a friendly, hospitable, and comfortable atmosphere for you during your visit. Please let us know how we can assist you with planning your next trip to town! (And if you come when its warm, I'll make sure our outdoor pool is open for you as well!)

Lynina Inn Front Desk

Been to Lynina Inn? Share your experiences!