“A Truly Must See Show! Fantastic Talent!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 144 things to do in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Louisville
10 attraction reviews
“A Truly Must See Show! Fantastic Talent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went into the show not really expecting anything special, but left absolutely amazed! This is a high energy show and every performer is top notch. Vocalist have strong, rich voices; musicians are as good as any in Nashville; and the comedy made me laugh out loud over and over. Every performer gave 110% and seemed to have as much fun as the audiane did. My husband and I have both said we'll go see Pierce Arrow again the next time we're in Branson. Do youself a favor and go see this show!!!!

Southern Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This group has had some changes in their makeup but still are the best group in Branson. Their comedian is one of the funniest I have ever heard. We make an effort every time we go to get tickets for their show

Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
26 attraction reviews
“Branson's Best Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I enjoyed the show very much. Great staging, sound, and talent. I wouldn't miss it when I am in Branson.

Visited August 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
41 attraction reviews
“great vocalists!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed this vocal show. I got to see one of my favorite artists, Kim Boyce, and was able to take a few pictures with her. I did get in trouble for video taping some of her and was asked to delete it in front of security so be sure you don't do that.

Visited October 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Bring in the New Year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is the 2nd year we have gone to the Pierce Arrow Theater to bring in the New Year. We already have tickets for next year also. On New Year's Eve it is a fantastic show for the entire family which includes noisemakers and a goodie bag, and also a box meal with a bottle of water all included in the price for the 3 hour show. 70's and 80's music, Country, Gospel, Patriotic, and a bit of Holiday music, my husband and I couldn't be happier. Next year our friends from northern Iowa will be joining us there again too. Great Times for anyone.

Visited December 2012

Been to Pierce Arrow Theater? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pierce Arrow Theater, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.