“Great hotel for price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great hotel for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2008

My husband and I spent one night at the Rosebud Inn. It was convenient to everything: short drives to Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing and just around the corner from Tanger Outlet. Our room was clean and had an adequate number of towels. The property was very quiet considering the location near the main strip. We would definitely stay there again. For the price, we thought it was great.

• Liked — Price and quiet
  • Disliked — view from room
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Claremore,Ok.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2008

I stayed in July 2008 with my family. Around 10:30 P.M. we turned down our sheets and on one of our beds was a nasty feces stain! POOP! I kid you not! I called the front desk and the lady moved us to another room. I decided I would cancel the next night. I thought I should mention the problem to the manager the next morning and to my surprise she was rude and defensive. She tried to justify the stain! She said her husband and herself looked at it and felt it was a coke stain! I'm sorry but who wants to stay at a hotel that thinks any kind of stain on a comfortor is acceptable! There are many hotels in Branson to choose from. I am embarrassed to say, but we had stayed here many times before and one of those times our comfortor had a urine stain. I'm sure you're thinking why would anyone go back?! I honestly thought, " what are the chances of this happening again?" My mistake! Don't let it be yours! There are several hotels with the same nightly rate just down the street. We stayed at one and it was clean and everyone was friendly! I would recommend the Lynina inn or the Classic motor inn both are extremely clean, outdoor pool and breakfast is provided.

Stayed July 2008
Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2008

I booked the hotel for July 11th and 12th, but when we got there they had us down for Aug 11th and 12. Not a good way to start. The management was very helpful in finding another room at Angel Inn (Not bad) , but they only had Friday night available. Rosebud did have one room open for Saturday night the 12th and let us stay for free. They were extremely upset that this happened.

The room was okay. I was a little disappointed but you get what you pay for. $48 a night on the website. There was no iron or iron board. The breakfast was okay breads, cereals, and juices.

I did appreciate them helping me find another room, but it was not the best in Branson.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Love2praise, VP of Operations at Rosebud Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2009
I apologize for the mistake of the date mix-up on your reservation. We strive hard to accomodate our guests, and I am happy that we could accomodate you for one night at our expense. I apologize that you had a bad experience at the Angel Inn and with their room and breakfast. Please try our establishment again, and I guarantee you will be happy you did! Blessings, Lori Conner
Oklahoma City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2008

Went with a church group to Branson, stayed in a quiet and peaceful inn with nice managers. Was away from the hustle and bustle of downtown but within driving distance of everything we wanted to see. One evening returned to hotel to have an overflowing toilet, was late at night and maintenance did come to repair but couldn't fix problem; had no other rooms, so we turned off the toilet. Was a misadventure, but otherwise our stay was okay. Managers were very apologetic the next day - sometimes things just happen.

• Liked — Quiet and peaceful
  • Disliked — overflowing toilet
  • Stayed June 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Huntley,Il.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

I read the reviews and booked a room, then I told my wife that I
had booked a room for $ 41.00 a day, she had a fit said it had
to be a dump..I was so glad when we got to Branson and went
in she took one look and said that I had done a good job picking
a place to stay..The Rosebud was clean, nice rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff, only thing that may be a problem for
some people may be a small pool.

• Liked — clean,good breakfast,location,quite, size of rooms, good level parking,price
  • Disliked — not a thing that I did not like
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Troy, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2008

The location is great, just off the strip, which is good for traffic. Rooms are clean, no cracks or chips in bathroom. Good Value for the money, under $50.00. Our friends in another room had a bad TV and they immediately came in and changed it out even though it was 8:00 p.m and apologized for the inconvience.
The free breakfast was okay but the fruit was always gone by the time we got there. Toaster was really slow.

• Liked — Quiet
  • Disliked — so so breakfast
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
mulvane, kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2007

We were in Branson August 29-30. Making reservations were a breeze and we got the room for a reasonable $44.00 a night with their online special . The staff were very friendly when we checked in. I was very suprised how clean the rooms were. Everything had been freshly painted, at least it appeared that way.
We were in a smoking room that smelled as fresh as the nonsmoking room my parents stayed in. My only complaint about the whole stay was the beds were not very comfortable. The mattresses were extremely firm and springy. I would definately stay there again especially for that price.

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — beds
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Rosebud Inn? Share your experiences!