“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Bogota, New Jersey
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I were very satified with the staff in the hotel. Every person I spoke to was very helpful and friendly.The location of hotel was in a mall ,which was great for its convenience to restaurants and shopping.Also considering its location of the room it was very quiet. The hotel staff made our stay in Branson great. If we ever return to Branson we will stay in the Hilton Promenade again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the mall side. There is alot of traffic on Branson Landing Blvd.Also you have t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Longmont, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Recently stayed here for a work conference at the Hilton Convention Center that is located across the street. Yes, there are two Hilton properties within spitting distance of each other, I was a little confused by this when making my lodging arrangements, but if you are attending an event at the Convention Center, the Hilton Promenade is very conveniently located. The room was large and nicely appointed. The bathroom was strangely large, I know that sounds odd but it was a very big bathroom, beyond what it needed to be. My room included a small refrigerator and sink which was unexpected but nice. I still don't understand though why so many hotels spend the money to upgrade their TVs to flat-panel HDTV and then don't provide HD channels, this Hilton has the same problem. Bed was very comfortable and overall I was pleased. Lobby area was nice but lacked any extras. You are in the promenade so restaurants abound but they are typical and standard, nothing really "local" and unique. Overall I was happy with my stay.

Room Tip: My room on the 2nd floor, west-side had a nice balcony which looked directly at a peaked roof. If w...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
glenwood, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This place is my new favorite place to stay in Branson! What a great place to stay! There are two buildings of the hotel, a North and a South. I stayed in the North and it was just fabulous! The staff was very polite. You walk right out of the lobby and you are on Branson landing with several shops and restaurants withing walking distance. They have light shows, waters shows, and fire shows all day long!

The rooms were very clean. Very comfortable beds. I loved that they had a seperate shower and tub.
No complaints and I definately recommend!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We just got home from our 4 night stay in Branson. We LOVED the hotel and the staff were fantastic. Our room had a balcony facing the promanade and we found it relaxing to sit on the balcony and watch the people in the evening. We took our little Pomeranian and all of the staff were so welcoming and attentive that we plan to come back. It was a little pricey but worth every penny. They made us feel like royalty.

Room Tip: We plan to get a corner room next time.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I will admit that this is the first time that I have paid $225 a night for a hotel that was not a resort, but man was it worth it. We stayed in September. I reserved a Queen Superior Room because The Kings were all booked. I requested a King if one became available when doing my reservation online. We I went to check in I was notified that I had been upgraded free of charge to a King suite . The room was beautiful and was more luxurious than anything I had ever seen online or in person in Brandon. It was basically a one bedroom condo with all appliances including washer and dryer. It had a full kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, small appliances, and all silverware. I'm 6'4 about 350 lbs and the whirlpool was big enough for me to relax and enjoy myself in. It was very quiet and had a balcony with the view of the railroad tracks and the convention center. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet in the restaraunt was also excellent. The only complaint that I had was that I tried to watch a ppv movie, but the tv was so dark I couldn't see. There was no adjustment for the picture on the tv or remote. They offered to send up an engineer to correct the problem, but since it was midnight, I don't see any need. So, they gladly took the movie off of my bill. Also there is no vending in the south tower so you will to get you some snacks and drinks to put in the fridge. This is the newest most luxurious hotel in Branson and the location is unbeatable..none of those old musty smells like the old hotels. I reccommend this hotel and it will be my hotel when staying in Brandon from now on. Once Avon, thanks to the staff for making our stay so great.

Room Tip: Number one choice should be the north tower unless your accomidations are not provided in that parti...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed at this property the last weekend of August 2012, and enjoyed the stay very much. Other reviewers have stated that the location is excellent, and it is. What that means is the hotel is right on the Branson Landing which is an outdoor mall of sorts, but also has a great assortment of upscale restaurants and nightlife as well. Waxy O'Shea's (Irish Pub) is right across the walkway and has live music many nights, as well as other type venues. However, if you are going to music shows on the strip, then many will be 15-25 minutes away due to traffic (not distance).

The room we stayed in was very clean, staff was friendly as most are in Branson, and would stay here again. The room rate is higher than what you can stay on the strip (which is the only reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5), but you do pay for the convenience of being to walk right out of your hotel into the landing. This hotel is more for those who want to be in the middle of the action and a more urban feel. If you are looking for the mom and pop type that Branson has lots of, then this would not be it.

Parking is $8 but I would advise to skip that and park for free by Belk store. You can drop you luggage while you check in, then park for free by Belk and walk down the landing back to your hotel; no big deal at all.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Raytown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

It will be hard to stay anywhere else when my husband and I visit Branson in the future. The hotel staff went above and beyond taking care of our special needs. We had a junior king sweet that looked out over the fountain. It had a huge patio area and we spent several hours out there watching a concert one night and the fountain and light show.
If I had one thing to complain about it, it was an issue with the shower. Don't get me wrong-the bathroom is one of the biggest hotel baths I have seen, but the shower door wasnt installed right or something because during every shower, water would go out onto the bathroom floor.

Room Tip: Get a fountain view room for the most bang for your buck!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing? Share your experiences!