“Excellent hotel at the Landing!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Complimentary Breakfast!
Ranked #50 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Springfield, Missouri
“Excellent hotel at the Landing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

My husband and I have stayed here several times in the past couple of years. We have stayed in a couple different rooms, the general king and the condo. Hilton brand is always super clean, staff are always friendly and helpful. There is a parking garage and you do have to pay for parking, however, if you do not use the valet service then it is much cheaper. Rooms are modern and tastefully decorated as well as immaculately clean. The hotel is in a great location and is right on the Landing with convenient access to everything. There is an indoor pool and weight room available, as well as a San Francisco Oven casual restaurant, that serves breakfast as well. We have also ordered breakfast through room service, which is pricey but very good. There isn't a nice restaurant located directly in the hotel but you really do not need it since the location is such that you have access to all of the restaurants on the Landing. We usually stay here about once a year and we have never had any issues with this hotel for any reason. It is appropriate for all individuals including singles, business travel, trips with friends, couples and families!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Stayed here for work holiday party. Large room that overlooked square. Room had full size stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and was fully stocked with dishes. Comfortable bed and large Jacuzzi hot tub. Would stay again when visiting Branson. Loud music outside from shopping area but I did not hear after 10 p.m.

Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

Frequent business traveler so I stay in many different Hilton brand properties. This property makes my favorites list. The location is great, property is kept in good condition, and the staff is always friendly.

There is a parking garage so you do pay for parking. Don't let this be a deal breaker for you though. In a property like this you should expect to have to park.

Rooms are comfortable and the property is fairly quiet.

Being on the landing is great. Plenty of places to go eat or go shopping at.

st. louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I drive to Springfield,Mo and Harrison, Arkansas frequently for business. Usually I stay at a Hampton Inn in one of the cities. I recently had dinner with clients at Branson's Landing and decided that I did not want to drive 30 miles in either direction to spend the night and decided to see what Hilton had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised. When I asked for a quiet, clean and safe room (my standard request when traveling alone), the reservation clerk upgraded me to one of their condos for the price of a regular double room.

The room was large, spacious with a living area, kitchen and oversized bathroom. The work desk was extremely large and greatly appreciated as I spent several hours working the following morning. The room overlooked the Landing and was quiet and peaceful. It had a large balcony although I didn't indulge because it was quite cold.

It was quite a nice option to have - certainly more "luxurious" than the other options in the Springfield/Branson/Harrison area. If the opportunity presents itself again, I will certainly stay at the Promenade. The only downside was that I had to pay $10.00 for internet service but given the price of the room, it was not an issue.

miami ok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

my friend and I went to Branson for a girls getaway, stayed at this property.....our room only had a whirlpool bathtub, there were major problems with it......at the Hiltons online site, it showed all rooms had showers....we did not have that option.....I wrote to the manager and we were compensated 100% to our satisfaction which was a great surprise......other than that the room was great, balcony, bar area, bathrobes ....etc......will definately stay there again and have in the past without any problems.

Room Tip: ask for one that is not by the street, we could hear cars very loudly in our room.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Bend, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

We recently had a customer event at the Hilton Promenade in Branson, it was an awesome hotel, right on Branson Landing, I had a suite as the event coordinator and it was absolutely beautiful room. Lot's of shopping and restaurants right there made it really nice. We had our dinner banquets over at the Hilton Convention Center, the meals were the best I have had for a hotel dinner banquet buffet, the staff really went above and beyond to make sure everything was acceptable and my hat's off to the chef, the food was incredible. We plan on having our meetings in Branson again, just because the whole experience was fantastic.

Room Tip: Try and get a room facing the Landing, the street side is pretty busy and there is a train whistle t...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Dear Valued Guest~

Thank you for taking time to share your recent expereince of the Hilton Promenade. I am please to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and the shopping at Branson Landing. I am also delighted to read that you enjoyed your banquet at the Hilton Convention Center. I will pass along your rave reviews to our Executive Chef.

Thank you again for choosing the Hiltons of Branson and we look foward to serving you again in the near future.

Bill Derbins
The South
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've stayed in this hotel several times (>5), some for work, some for fun. Every visit has been good. This stay would have been 5 stars, except for some issues they could have avoided with a little bit of pro-activity. More on that in a minute.

In case you aren't aware, this hotel has both regular rooms and condo/suite rooms. If you get the chance, upgrade to the condo rooms. These are equivalent to a full-sized 1 bedroom condo, with full kitchen, 2 flat panel TVs, nice balcony, and a large bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi tub. On this particular visit, my wife and I were in Branson for a getaway, and to get started on our Christmas shopping. I booked a "bed & breakfast" rate, and they upgraded us to the condo (I'm also a HHonors "vip"). Great start!

As I said, most of our stay was great. But there were a couple of things that caused me to think that management of the property has gotten a bit lax:

First, when we arrived, there was a room service tray outside the room from the previous occupants' breakfast. This was at 3:30 p.m. Yuck. Unfortunately, this turned out to be an omen.

Second, when we settled in for the night, we had an issue with the clock radio. It seemed "off" on its ability to keep time. When we tried to determine what time it really was, there weren't 2 clocks in the room that said the same time. The microwave said 3 a.m., the oven said the normal time (though a few minutes fast), and the bedside alarm clock was set to daylight savings time, and was broken/could not be reset, nor could an alarm be set. Instead, we set up a wake-up call, and it didn't work. We overslept and missed our included breakfast. My request for pro-activity: when DST ends, reset the clocks in the room and make sure they work.

Third, after the alarm-clock fiasco, I went to make coffee in the fantastic kitchen (since we missed breakfast). It wasn't until the coffee should have been finished that I realized it wasn't working. There was water all over the counter, and we had no coffee. And we had no breakfast.

I am happy to say that the Hilton MADE RIGHT our issues with the clocks & missed breakfast by honoring our voucher through room service, and by crediting our bill with $50. It was a nice gesture. They also brought us a new coffee maker, which worked, mostly, the second day.

Fourth, our room service tray from day-one breakfast sat in the hall, literally, ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. The next morning, our second morning, I found that another annoyed guest had put the tray immediately in front of our room. This tray was 24 hours old. I called housekeeping to complain, and they picked it up. This is my second request for pro-activity: when someone orders room service, a staff member needs to have the assignment of picking up the remnants of same.

The hotel is upscale and lovely. The front desk staff and bellmen are wonderful. Our room was clean. The location is fantastic. If you are taking a shopping trip to Branson, this is a great place to stay. And honestly, even with the minor issues we had, we will return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the condo room!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest~

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback concerning the room service tray incident and the issues you had with your clock radio. I am pleased that our staff did correct these issues but it is unfortunate that they occurred in the first place. I sincerely apologize for these incidents.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and to the property. We look forward to serving you again and I assure you that your next visit will be more enjoyable.

Bill Derbins

Been to Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing? Share your experiences!