Our reservation was booked through a travel agency and was not listed in the AAA Tour Book for 2012 as it was in 2011. The security gate was reassuring but the facility as a whole was very "tired" and needs updating badly. There was WiFi, if you wanted to pay $10 a day to use it, which was very disappointing, and there was good breakfast in an adjacent building, but very crowded quarters, and there was a charge for that also. The clubhouse had activities every day. which would be good if you are traveling with children. There are many hotels and motels in Branson for the same price, and our next trip we will definitely look for one that is more up to date and has complimentary WiFi and breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel Branson
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel
- Westgate Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson Woods Resort is nestled in the heart of the Ozark Mountains and located on 145 beautiful wooded acres. Only minutes from Branson Landing in historic downtown Branson, Silver Dollar City theme park, Titanic: The World's Largest Titanic Museum, fabulous lakes, championship golf, and much more. Guests can enjoy two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, exercise facility, hiking trails, basketball and volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, lighted playground, campfire area, bike rentals, onsite entertainment and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Westgate Branson Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.