While Branson Woods is not our home resort in Branson, we chose to stay there for a few days of shopping and seeing shows. It is convenient to all of the shopping areas and shows. In minutes you can be anywhere you want to go! The villa was beautiful and clean. The amenities are nice, the staff was friendly, although the front desk was understaffed with only one clerk on duty...other resorts we have stayed at have more clerks at the front desk. The grounds were beautiful! The mattresses need to be upgraded.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel Branson
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel
- Westgate Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson Woods Resort is nestled in the heart of the Ozark Mountains and located on 145 beautiful wooded acres. Only minutes from Branson Landing in historic downtown Branson, Silver Dollar City theme park, Titanic: The World's Largest Titanic Museum, fabulous lakes, championship golf, and much more. Guests can enjoy two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, exercise facility, hiking trails, basketball and volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, lighted playground, campfire area, bike rentals, onsite entertainment and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Westgate Branson Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.