“Handled our big group well, tasty food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Florentina's Ristorante Italiano

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
2690 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO 65616-3806 (Formerly The Pasta Grill)
417-337-9882
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Arlington, Texas
“Handled our big group well, tasty food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had a large group, over 35 people, and the restaurant was ready for us when we arrived. There were 3 choices since we were with a group, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken fettucini, or ceasar salad with chicken. I was not on the group tab, so I looked over the menu and still chose the spaghetti and meatballs. I liked the flavor of the sauce and the meatballs really well, my dad was just so-so about them, (and he orders spaghetti and meatballs every Italian restaurant we go to!) For handling a big group, the serving staff was GREAT! I thought the bread and spaghetti were good and tasty!

Very helpful staff!

Visited March 2014

Effingham, Illinois
“Very tasty Italian dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Florentins's Ristorante Italiano has very good salad, soup, and bread for lunch, with your choice of salads and soups.

Visited March 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Close to a real Italian restaurant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Menu choices were diverse but no real fresh options with only one off the menu special. Portions were huge and priced as such. Staff was very courteous, our waitress however was forgetful and seemed ready for us to be done before we even started.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Evansville, Indiana
“Great place to eat!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We went early, around 5 and did not have to wait to be seated, which was nice. Very pleasant atmosphere and efficient waiter. Everyone ordered something different and we all(4 of us) enjoyed our meals very much. I was extremely excited to find that they had gluten free pasta, that was delicious!!! My daughter ordered the creme brûlée for dessert and I had a bite and it was wonderful. Would go back if given the chance.

Dallas, Texas
“Can't recommend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I just can't recommend this restaurant, granted we ate here just once. The service was prompt, our waiter very pleasant, but the food was just very average. The bread and the dipping oil/seasons were very good. But then our meals were disappointing. I ordered the apple/goganzola salad which came drowning in a raspberry dressing. Usually I like the sugared walnuts, but these were sugared and heavily coated in cinnamon which just skewed the flavor. My husband ordered the chicken marsala and his report was just average. One glass of house chianti is $8 which is pricy for this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014