“Food at Florentina's” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Florentina's Ristorante Italiano

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
2690 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO 65616-3806 (Formerly The Pasta Grill)
417-337-9882
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Tennessee
“Food at Florentina's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We ordered Lasagna. It had about six layers of noodles with virtually nothing in between. The only thing good about this place was the service. Food-frozen Lasagna from grocery is better.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Clearwater, Florida
“Very slow service; average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a clone of Olive Garden, but service was extremely slow. Their pizza oven can only cook 2 pizzas at a time, so if more than 2 people want pizza, be prepared for an hour or more wait time.
The other menu items are all average in taste, size, and price.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“I Know Where the Locals Eat Italian! Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We decided to give this place a try because I was hungry for italian, but I don't like chain restaurants. This place was packed and it is a very large facility. The atmosphere is casual and the service was outstanding! We had a great house Chianti and I had lasagna. It was very tasty. The bread is served hot and you can eat as much as you wish. It is served with the traditional oil and herbs but I prefer butter with my bread so just ask for it. I took half of my dinner in a carryout and it tasted as good as the first half the next evening! My hubby has an Italian version of nachos but he liked them very much. I think I'll place this one on my must eat list when I go back to Branson. No point in looking for better, because I think this it it!

Visited November 2013
Dunedin
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had soup and Pasta Primavera.
Both were good. A matter of taste
but I think Olive Garden is a better
value. Friendly atmosphere.

“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We arrived late on a Sunday night and the staff was very nice and accommodating. The food was fabulous! So good that we went back Monday night. Ordered meat lasagna and rigatoni with tomato cream sauce and lots of yummy stuff. Finished with the chocolate ravioli. Monday night ordered caesar salads and a Margarita pizza. All meals are served with warm bread and an olive oil/basalmic vinegar and herbs dipping mix. Everything was amazing and we will be back!!!