“Disappointing !” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Florentina's Ristorante Italiano

Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
2690 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO 65616-3806 (Formerly The Pasta Grill)
417-337-9882
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Italian
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Disappointing !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Four of us decided on this restaurant for our evening meal. Four of us were disappointed. Chicken fettucini alfredo... a salad... and a large pizza. The alfredo meal was very good. The salad was pretty good. The pizza was a disaster. It wasn't prepared even close to what we ordered. By the time it comes out, it is too far into the meal to have another one made. Then there was no attempt to take it off our check, even though all of it still remained on the plate. I had to talk to the manager to get that accomplished. Service was pretty slow and our wait person was just not too interested in us and our meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. After having fast food and horrible pizza at silver dollar city. I had to throw away a whole pizza and a calzone my husband and 13 and 17 would not eat at silver dollar city. They ate everything here, it was great.

Visited October 2013
Midwest
“Enjoyable Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Definitely a busy restaurant due to the proximity of Thousand Hills Resort and various other hotels, was an 1.5 hour wait on a Saturday night. The meal was good, one member of our party claimed the fettuccine alfredo was the best he had ever eaten. Service was good for how crowded the restaurant was.

I don't know if I will return in the future, Branson meal choices are definitely improving so I may want to check out other options!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“Service?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was only fair. The portions were not big. The restaurant was not busy, although the waiter said he was he was swamped. There was plenty of waitstaff wondering around. One person ordered the pork chop, which was so tough she couldn't cut it. The waiter apologized after the meal that he didn't check on us. No drink refills were offered, either. I won't be back.

Visited October 2013
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Ok, but not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate here at 5:30PM on a Thursday evening. The place was almost full. It is near most of the shows so many people eat here. They do give you a lot of food if you are a big eater, but if not then you will have to take some home or share a plate with someone. There were four in our group. Two of us liked what we had and the other two did not. I had the grilled fish and it was not any good. The vegetables were cold and the fish had no flavor. My wife had the linguini pesto with grilled chicken and she liked it. One person had the Fettucini Alfredo and it was cold and had way too much cream sauce on it. The other person had the eggplant parmesan and she liked it. I tasted it and I thought it had too much breading on it. Our waiter did not have much patience with us and was rather sharp so we did not like him. I would compare this place to the Olive Garden so if you like Olive Garden you would like this place. If not then I don't think you would like this place either. For the price the food was ok, but I don't think I would return.

• 3 of 5 stars Food