“A Little Piece of Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   305 State Highway 165, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #13 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dover, Arkansas, United States
“A Little Piece of Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We and several other people (5) from our life group at church decided to travel to Branson and see Jonah. We were so please to stay again at the Seven Gables Inn under the hospitality of the gregarious Grace Kim. The hotel is family owned and operated and it shows in the cleanliness, helpfulness, and the modest price. Her husband John is in charge of the complimentary breakfast and the Belgian waffles were so thick that I could not eat more than one. When we came back from the show Jonah, Grace graciously opened the restaurant so some of us could play the game of "dirty marbles" undisturbed. The beds were incredible. I slept a full eight hours each night and was drawn back to two hour long naps in the afternoon. The rooms were immaculate and that receives high marks with my crowd. I can recommend the experience highly to others. Centrally located, irresistible beds, clean rooms, and a generous breakfast for a moderate price cannot be beaten.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This motel was wonderful! We got a King Size Bed for $59.00. It had a wonderful mattress and a nice recliner in the room. The manager was very nice and helpful. This is a great place to stay for a great price! We will definitely go back to this motel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Grace and John are the most gracious hosts around. Your stay will be made special. Their attentiveness to your needs is beyond compare, and would recommend this Motel to anyone for their Branson stay.
Bob and Max

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Great service and high quality rooms for the price. Got a hot tub in the Room can't beat that for 79.00 $$ a night has mini fridge and microwave . home environment like stay. Managers our extremely nice and friendly. Would Def stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We've spent a weekend here for the second time. First time was just random choice, and we were so pleased with everything that we have come back. :) and any future stays at Branson will probably be here as well. The first time my husband and I traveled with my younger sister, and this time we had a friend with us. The rooms are simple, very clean and with everything you could need in a hotel:flat screen tv, wifi, sm fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Bedding was comfy and clean. Highlight ....? The family that owns it is super friendly, husband and wife cook a yummy and very filling egg and potato casserole that's is included in your breakfast, along with the usual: cereals, donuts, biscuits and gravy, toast, juice and milk and some fruit. The wife, ms.Grace is in and out of the breakfast area, is very attentive to refill what's getting low, and she is very sweet, she likes to hum and sing while she's around, and she'll ask you what u have planned for the day, where your from, and so on. All in all , she's what made me give this review the title I did, she's so sweet and down to earth that she makes you feel like you got your mother feeding you and talking to you, as u prepare to set out for the city, whether it's an adventure filled day , or simply a fun packed schedule of shows, or amusement parks, or simply a long shopping spree day. The location is awesome, just off the main strip, but still "off" enough to have a peaceful stay. Price for stay here is very reasonable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying- I'm a hotel snob. I'm OCD about cleanliness, and I very much enjoy luxuries. I will gladly pay extra for little touches. I always stay at Holiday Inn or Express, but I needed to book something last minute, and everything was fully booked in Branson. My thrifty friend recommended Seven Gables, and I decided to take a chance. For $60 a night, I was sort of nervous. The room was clean but quite basic- no frills. The beds were comfortable and looked new. I slept nicely without worry. The bathroom was teensy, but hey...$60?? It was fine for my family and me. The breakfast felt like we were in a small church hall with crockpots and little tables. The woman who owned the hotel was unbelievably friendly and really made up for anything that was lacking. She was cheerfully restocking the food as people ate. She seems to genuinely enjoy running the hotel. She was so nice! You can tell her and her family know a lot about customer service because they really aim to please. Although I wouldn't normally consider staying in budget hotel, I'd stay here again just because I was so impressed with the people who run it and want to support it. If you like a good bargain- this is it!

Mena, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. The location of the Inn was close to everything we wanted to do. Grace, the manager was kind, friendly, helpful, and hospitable. The price of the room was very reasonable and the best I had seen. We will be staying here again on our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Seven Gables Inn? Share your experiences!