“Warm and Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 160 hotels in Branson
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Warm and Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed at Seven Gables for three nights. Excellent choice. Had a room with a King bed and jacuzzi. Very clean and comfortable....excellent value. The best part of this Inn was the hospitality of the owners and staff. They were very attentive and welcoming.....felt very much at home. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The host came in several times while we were eating and replenished the food items. She was very friendly and engaging. We really enjoyed our stay here. Hats off to Seven Gables Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here on 3 separate occasions. It is a great place to stay. After my first time staying here I was pleased, but not just overly impressed. But now, I think it is one of the best hotels in Branson. Rates are very reasonable and still have most amenities found in your chain hotels. Staff is extremely friendly and caring. Rooms are clean and have recently been redecorated/updated. Beds are comfortable. There is a fridge and microwave in all rooms. Breakfast is good: waffles, biscuits and gravy, donuts, cereal, etc. Convenient location just off the strip within walking distance to many attractions.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Hotel is very nice and clean the beds are very comfortable. The morning warm breakfast was very nice to have. The service was great and Grace was such a kind person making sure our stay was wonderful. She greated us every morning with a smile asked if we rested well, if we needed anything. My family and I will certainly stay here agin. You just dont get GREAT service like this anywhere. Clean hotel, and great customer service goes a long way. Thank you GRACE!!! :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Branson with no hotel reservations anywhere. We had no clue about where to stay. We saw the 7 Gables sign and decided to give them a try. I was so happy to see the Tripadvisor sticker in their front window, as we walked to the office! I knew we had picked a good one right away. Grace met us at the front counter and we booked our room. She was very friendly and told us to be sure and come down for breakfast the next morning, that it was very good. The motel is sort of old looking on the outside, but it couldn't be better on the inside though! The rooms were extremely clean and fresh smelling. Everything looked brand spanking new. The bed was SO comfortable. I normally don't sleep well in a bed other than my own, but this bed was amazing. We loved the pillows, too. Not too soft and not too stiff. The shower head is a little on the low side. My boyfriend is 6'3" so he had some difficulties in the shower. Water pressure was very good. The only real negative thing to report on was the maid service. With check out at 11 a.m., we had a little over an hour to go. So we decided to stay in bed as long as possible. Although our door was locked with both locks, the maid interrupted us at a very awkward time! She immediately apologized and quickly shut the door. She never even knocked before using the keys to let herself in! At check-out, my boyfriend made sure to let them know what happened. They explained that it was a new maid. New or not, I think it's pretty standard to knock on the door first before coming in. Other than that, the place is great! We missed out on breakfast, but we've made new reservations at the Seven Gables in a couple of weeks, and we'll be sure to try it! Especially, after reading all these raving reviews on the breakfast. This time we booked the King with jacuzzi!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
harrison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

we stumbled upon the Seven Gables Inn in Branson, quite by accident. My three children and I came to Branson, expecting our pre-arrainged accomodations to be waiting for us. Surprise! through a booking accident, we did not have a place to stay! Branson was very crowded and several hotels that we tried to get into were fully booked. One of the hotels that was booked, told us to check out the Seven Gables. We did, and enjoyed our stay. This is not a fancy or elegant hotel, but it is warm and inviting. It is clean, clean, clean! A hot breakfast awaits you in the mornig, and the owners of the hotel are friendly and aim to please. It was so nice to stay in a family owned hotel instead of a huge chain. I was pleased and would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

For the last two years we have been coming to Branson and we stumbled across this hotel and it is like a hidden treasure. We seen the reviews on Tripadvisor and had to test it out and it was wonderful. Grace is such a good hearted person and we just love her.

My husband took me up there this past weekend on the 17th for my birthday and he called ahead and Grace set us up in RM 208 which is the jacuzi suit and it was just beautiful. The breakfast as usual is good and you cannot get this kind of customer service from any where else. This is for sure the best hotel we have stayed in and we will continue to go back.

Room Tip: If you call and explain to them the sort of room you are looking for they will give you there best d...