“Deeeeeeeelicious!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Deeeeeeeelicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

These are by far the best doughnuts ever. Way better than DD. Our family stopped by on way back to Indy to pick up a dozen for our 8 hr drive. My daughters were so excited as they love their doughnuts but have only had them from the grocery store and never KK store. We each picked out 3. They went with the more traditional glazed and chocolate frosted while I went with a Key Lime custard, Apple filling with crumbles on top, and my usual Boston Creme. They were so fresh and out of this world. In a way I'm glad I don't live near a KK store or I'd probably be as big as a house. It's a must stop in Branson.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbus, Kansas
“OMG!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was my first experience with Krispy Kreme. My family had already hit the place without me telling me how they watched the donuts being made and subsequent "samples". Well I finally visited the next night at closing. I was treated to a sample, but it wasn't hot, but it was sooo good. The server was very helpful and happy to let us in on some history. Wonderful product and absolutely clean. Very perfect American experience!

Albert Lea, Minnesota
“Seven Doughnuts won't kill you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stopped a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts because my golfing buddies and myself could not decide where to go for breakfast before we hit the links. A very nice lady offered us each a fresh donut as we walked through the door. It was WARM, it was FRESH, and it was SOOOO GOOD. In fact it was so good I ordered six more with coffee and they were selected just for me off the doughnut maker. I felt really full and it didn't do my golfing any good but I would definitely do it again!

• Visited March 2014
Moberly, Missouri
“Best donuts EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Who doesn't love a free donut sample! First walk in and they ask if you want a sample, heck yea! They were delicious. We bought 2 dozen before we got out of town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springville
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had never gone to a Krispy Kreme's before and my friend wanted to go...I was impressed! I thought they only had glazed donuts but they have so many different kinds. I loved my cinnamon roll. The lady at the counter was a little confused...I ordered milk and that threw her off a little because she didn't know how to ring it up. But a manager helped her and it was all an easy fix. I enjoyed watching the guy make the donuts! I will go back to Krispy Kreme's again because they were down right yummy!

• Visited December 2013