“Great suprise for a local.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 313 restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a Mexican/American restaurant,family owned and operated we serve breakfast until 3:00 every day. Everything made from scratch.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Great suprise for a local.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

While shopping for Christmas (far too late) I happened upon this little American/Mexican Diner.

I enjoyed a wonderful chorizo omelet with some sour cream and the home made salsa (the pancakes and bacon were also quite good).

My server, Sara, kept my coffee full and made sure I had everything I needed. I found the prompt attention quite impressive since this little family operation only had her running the entire front of the restaurant on the day I visited.

A few other locals seem to visit this place a regular spot which is good for the place, but I sincerely hope the venue can survive our partly Branson winter to make it to the summer when I am sure it will be a great success with the tourism crowd.

Visit now before the summer rush is sure to make this restaurant a popular place with a much deserved wait time,

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Luz G, Manager at Casa de Luz, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and can't wait to have you back

90% Recommend
Rolla, Missouri
“Branson breakfast surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. It's hard to find a good Mexican breakfast in the lower Midwest. You tend to get a national chain's version of a breakfast burrito. We were quite happy with the huevos rancheros with house-made green salsa and the house-made chorizo omelet with black beans. Spicing was flavorful without setting off a fire alarm. The service was excellent, keeping the coffee hot and the getting the food out while still fresh. Prices were moderate, especially for a resort area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas flatlands
“Excellent food, but a little pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I stopped there for lunch. We could have chosen the daily lunch specials at $6.99 each, but decided to splurge. I had the chili boats dinner and my husband had enchiladas dinner. The food was excellent, but we thought lunch was a little expensive at over $30.

We were downtown again the next day and thought about returning, but remembered the price and went across the street instead. The Clockers Café was also excellent food with a lower price.

Visited December 2013
Joplin, Missouri
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

It was raining when we came in but the service was warm & friendly. We ordered the cheese dip and the 8"quesadilla with beef while waiting on our group to catch up and I'm glad we did! This will be the "spot" for us whenever we go to Branson. So if you are in downtown Branson, you should stop in because its worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Good food. Friendly service. What more could you ask for?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had the taco salad and it was quite good. The chips and salsa before hand were also very good. The salsa was some of the best that I've had in quite a while. Nice, friendly place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere