“The best place to eat in Branson, HANDS DOWN!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Description: Branson Cafe
Zionsville, Indiana
“The best place to eat in Branson, HANDS DOWN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

After reading about this place on previous posts we decided to try it. Thank goodness we did so early in our trip since we found ourselves returning often. The wait staff was very friendly, and the food was excellent! The cashier was awesome and stopped by our table several times to let my 6-year-old show her the new magic tricks she got while shopping in town.

The first day they had chicken & noodles for the lunch special and they were delicious! The second day when I asked if they still had any left (yes, we went back two days in a row!) they did and made them up for me.

We ended up getting to know several of the gals working there... they were awesome. During our last lunch, I had asked where the post office was, and one of the kind ladies offered to mail my postcards for me! If we are in the area again, this will DEFINITELY be our first stop!

Thank you Branson Cafe for a wonderful visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St Louis, MO
“The Place to Eat in Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

On our way to Texas Big Bend National Park, my wife and I spent two nights in Branson to see a couple of shows. We arrived at lunchtime, and strolling downtown for a place to eat chose the Branson Cafe. We ate the rest of our meals there. Obviously the Cafe exceeded expectations; we were just looking for simple, well-cooked food. While the fare is good ole American diner offering, the quality is excellent. The rolls, biscuits, and pies are made on the premises by John Roten, the owner. For lunch I had a pork cutlet sandwich. John personally selects the pork, and runs it through his tenderizer. The real treat is the home-made bun it's served on. Breakfast biscuits were light. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

Rogersville
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

I was so shocked at the service, I learned the eggs are raised local free ranged. It was like when I was a child

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Branson, Missouri
“Best Restaurant in Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

This place belongs on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives with Guy Fieri...by far the best restaurant in Branson! We are locals and eat there 2 times a week. You won't find better fried chicken anywhere...anywhere. They run a smoked BBQ pork sandwich on Thursday's that's tender and juicy; the sauce is sweet and tangy. We always share an order of chili cheese fries...no matter what entrees we choose.

Our son is 3 years old and is greeted by name when we walk through the door. He eats their homemade apple butter with a spoon.

The wait staff is friendly and personable...as if they anticipate your order while offering up suggestions to make it even better.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Branson
“excelent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

I had the rueben and it was excellent. The service was great.