“Our "must go to" restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 313 restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Winona, Minnesota
“Our "must go to" restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were fortunate enough to meet the manager, Edgar, who invited us to the restaurant for an experience, and we were NOT disappointed. Two times this week we have been treated like royalty, have eaten exquisite food and had just wonderful waitresses. It was a joy to have learned about our "new favorite restaurant". Thank you to everyone who made our New Years Eve a real treat.

• Visited December 2012

73% Recommend
Mission Hills, Kansas
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My in-laws kept the kids for the evening so my wife and I could enjoy a nice meal although we could have easily brought our kids to this restaurant. Our tossed salads were good. My wife enjoyed her lobster tail. I thought my Cedar Plank Salmon was the best salmon I had ever eaten. Usually salmon is dense and can be dry, but this was light, flaky and flavorful. The deserts were okay, but not as good as the entrees. I would definitely go back.

Visited December 2012
Crossett
“Consistently delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

While landry's is a part of a chain, it has a locally owned atmosphere. We have eaten heresy times and it is always the same. The staff is well trained and knows the menu items well. There is a delightful view. Great variety and selections. Choose one of the trout entrees and you know you are on the ozarks.

Waverly, KS
“Back for our anniversary!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had went to Landry's on our honeymoon 11 years ago and hadn't been back since. Well, we decided to go ahead and splurge for our anniversary because we had enjoyed it so much at that time. Didn't quite live up to my expectations this time around. Alot of that probably has to do with the prices.

Visited October 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wonderful food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband & I were in Branson and decided on a Monday evening to try Landry's. I had seen this restaurant before but never tried them. The food was wonderful. I had the Crawfish Etoufee. It was wonderful and seasoned just right. My husband ordered the "Pick 3". I think that is what is was called. He said the shrimp was really good but felt they might have needed to change their oil for deep frying the fish. It came with a dessert that we shared. He picked the Bananas Foster which was heavenly. The house dressing with the salad is a Basalmic Honey Mustard which is also very good. Our service was very good and personable as well. I asked for the recipe for my drink and she made sure to get that to me and it was in writing as well. I would return here again. The only difficult thing would be what dish to choose.

• Visited December 2012