“Great food and atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse, Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Glenn Heights, Texas, United States
“Great food and atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

The service was excellent and the food was fresh and tasty. Large portions and cooked exactly like we ordered it! Not on the main strip so doesn't get as much traffic.

Saint Charles, Missouri
“"We're known for our steaks"???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

That was what the wonderful waitress (she really was) told us.."We're known for our steaks". I got excited and ordered the 22oz sirloin. I knew when I saw it that I was in trouble. It appears they were trying harder to cover the plate and make it look large than they were about the cut of meat. While it did in fact hang off of the plate, it had little flavor and was tuff and gristly (cooked medium rare). Couple that with the smallest dinner salad I have ever seen I cant believe I paid almost $25 for this dish. My wife ordered nachos that the waitress described as "large enough to feed six"...and then was surprised when she had to ask for additional toppings because it looked more like a plate of chips. All in all after a bill of almost $150 for six...no booze...we found ourselfs looking for more food two hours later. The staff was very friendly and the place is clean...but I would recommend looking elsewhere if you plan on spending this much money.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
N Ridgeville, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

We had ribs and everybody loved their meal...great service

Visited December 2011
“They don't have very good steak.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011 via mobile

Our waitress was wonderful. The baked potatoes were good but my veggies were cold.I sent my steak back that was not cooked according to what the menu said was Med. well and when the scarey lady manager brought me another it may as well have been the same steak. I said I would just eat it because i could tell she had an attitude even as she was offering to cook me a third steak but couldn't because it was so full of grissle I finally gave up trying. This was our first visit and will be our last. We had to send my husband's steak back. It was under cooked and my daughters was overcooked. Very dissapointing!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Enjoyable evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011 via mobile

We needed to have a quick dinner before attending a show on Thursday night. This restaurant was near the theater and wasn't crowded, so we decided to try it. I had the steak burger on a Kaiser roll and it was very good. My husband had the flatiron steak. It was a tad overcooked, but he said it and the sides were very good. We both had beer, which was appropriately cold. Demitri kept us entertained as we waited for our food (not an unduly long wait). All in all, the food was good, service was friendly and efficient, and it was an enjoyable evening.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to BT Bones? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage BT Bones, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.