“Caught our limit in 90 min” 5 of 5 stars

417 224 5108
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Branson Guided Fishing Trips, a professionally run fishing guide/charter service located in scenic Branson, Missouri. Rated as Branson's "Premier" fishing guide service we offer quality fishing trips for rainboa & brown trout on Lake Taneycomo, and we offer quality fishing trips for bass, white bass, crappie, and other panfish on Table Rock Lake.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Caught our limit in 90 min”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Rick,
Thanks again for our trout fishing trip. Planning on cooking some our trout this weekend with the recipes you provided. The whole family had a lot of fun, even though it was cold. We enjoyed the shows we went to, but your guided fishing trip was without a doubt the highlite of our trip. We have showed off our pictures to countless family and friends. Many have asked for your info and I am more than willing to pass it out. Next time to Branson we will plan in advance hoping we can get “hooked up” with you for another fishing trip.

The Strate family says Hi and Thanks – Steve, Virginia, Hannah and Lizzy

Visited October 2013

Redding, California
3 attraction reviews
“Vietnam Veteran's Reunion Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My group set up 2 boats, half day trips. Both Steve and Rick showed us all a great time. My party picked Rick as the captain of our fate. The three of us caught the most fish and I was able to catch the biggest trout. Each of us caught 20+ trout, and released them all. Rick had a great personality, was an experienced fisherman, a touring professional and a patient teacher. The adventure was well worth the money.
Don't exactly know when we will hold another Reunion in Branson, but you can best believe we will set up another trip with these guys. Was a blast.

Visited September 2013
Cleburne, Texas
“Great Fishing !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We took a fishing trip with Rick on Lake Taneycome for trout. He is a fantastic guide and we had a blast !!! Caught a ton of fish !!! I would recommend this fun trip to everybody !!! He is the ONLY guide we would book with again !!! Thanks for a wonderful time, Rick !

Visited September 2013
Austin, TX
3 attraction reviews
“Great trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Rick Lisek provided us a great trip - 4 hours long. My husband and I caught between 50 & 60 trout. You need only show up - Rick does the rest. Wonderful trip - highly recommend this guide.

Visited August 2013
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Great 20th Anniversary trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Thanks to Rick for working so hard for us to have a good time. We had a very successful trip. My husband and I went to Branson for our 20th wedding anniversary and I booked this fishing trip for my husband. I caught 32 fish and my husband caught 13. I know this sounds like a tall tale but it's true. Needless to say we had a great time and would recommend Rick to anyone. We are even thinking of going back for a second trip maybe I can beat my record and catch 33 trout this time.

Visited August 2013