“Great for kids and adults as well” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 219 attractions in Branson
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Branson's Top Rated Animal Attraction is home to hundreds of rare and endangered animals from around the world! While being Branson's Newest and Wildest Attraction features a fantastic Foot Safari, Live Animal Shows throughout the day at 11, 1, 3 & 5, Petting Zoo Area, Parakeet Paradise, where you can feed hundreds of birds, Daily Bottle Feeding of rare animals (currently at 10, 2 and 6), and New Exclusive Animal Encounters where you get to enter animal habitats and interact with Sloths, Lemurs or African Servals! Branson's Promised Land Zoo is sure to entertain you and yours while in Branson. New Baby alert! Bruce the Bengal Tiger is now on exhibit and will be available for Tiger Time! You can sign up for playtime with this lovable creature for a limited time only! Please check out the website for details and then contact us to schedule this once-in-a-lifetime experience! Everyone receives an All-Day-Access wristband so you can come and go as you please All Day Long!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Great for kids and adults as well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our kids (boys 7 and 11) love zoos and any sort of animal activity, and they loved PLZ. I enjoyed it a lot myself too. We were able to pet the baby zebras, horse, and kangaroos in their exhibits. The staff were great, all very chatty and took time to talk to our kids. We were there for a 5PM show where they brought out a lemur, armadillo, prairie dog, python, piglet, and more which everyone was free to pet if they wanted. The staff were very knowledgeable and enjoyed what they were doing. All animals there seemed very well taken care of. I'd say between the shows, walking around on our own, and the 6PM feeding (which the kids also loved to participate in), we were there for around 2.5 hours. If your kids like animals, take them here and they will love it.

Visited August 2013
Promised Land Z, General Manager at Branson's Promised Land ZOO, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for joining us for the 5 pm show! Later in the afternoon tends to allow visitors more up-close access to the animals during the show! We hope that you will join us next time you are in Branson and meet all our new show animals! Shows are always changing and I'm currently working on training a few birds for the show and some super rare marsupials too!

Have a great day and thank you for your contribution.

Director
Promised Land Zoos

Overland Park, Kansas
“Definitely take the kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Whether you take the kids or not, be sure to stop by Promised Land Zoo in Branson, MO. Really enjoyed the animal presentation where everyone was allowed to either feed or pet the monkeys, armadillo, huge albino python, sloth, kinkachu and more! Great variety of animals including a camel, a lion, kangaroos, antelope, etc. You just have to stop by and see for yourself! The staff was great, very helpful and informative! Will be returning with the young grandchildren next time.

Visited July 2013
Big Lake, Minnesota, United States
“WE HELD LEMURS! @ Promised Land Zoo in Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Quite honestly when my husband and I found this pamphlet on our second to last day in Branson we jumped on the opportunity to hold baby animals. It was extremely cheap compared to other places we had fed and held big cats, Only 50 dollars and you got to play with the babies 15 minutes and pet and see all the other animals they didn't have on display and were part of the show. (totaling about 45min) Also all of the animals were very friendly, in the bird exhibit they would literally land on my husband. we had kangaroos come to the edge of the fence to get some food and be pet. it was truly awesome. I would recommend you going don't let the size deceive you its most definitely worth it, my only tip would be WERE TENNIES!! if had rained at all recently because its like a nature walk really hilly and not sandy but like wood chips and when I left my feet were disgusting.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad that you were able to take advantage of our brand new Exclusive Encounters on your trip to Branson! I would also like to thank you for posting pictures of your experience. We hope to see you on your next visit to town.

Director
Promised Land Zoos
5 attraction reviews
“WOW.... Just WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I took my girls, ages 6 and 10 to Branson's Promised Land Zoo yesterday and we had a BALL!!! The lady at the box office was super helpful, full of information and sweet. We soon found the same to be true of all their staff. We first came to the tiny monkey, lemur, sloth and owl exhibits. We could tell these animals are use to people and are very well cared for because they all came right up to the glass to look at and interact with my girls. All except for the sloths of course. The owl even flew down and bobbed his head around. I've never seen an owl that close before. He was magnificent and so interesting. Then we came to the parakeets! My girls loved them! They give you peanut butter and bird seed on a stick to feed them. So neat! Next my girls got to bottle feed little baby goats, baby zebras, the most darling baby camel, baby deer and a tiny buffalo. While feeding them, the zoo employees told us all about the animals. There was a show but we missed it but will definitely go back to see it. We walked along the trails to see the other animals. Very relaxing... There were benches you could sit on just to watch the animals and Bible verses posted all through the park. Only in Branson.... I love that our money went to a Christian owned Zoo. Speaking of money, the price of admission is much less than other attractions and shows in town. On Wednesdays they give locals half off the price of admission. We also purchased feed and were able to hand feed all of the animals we bottle fed as well as some young emus and other goats. The zebras and camel are out if our hands as well. You could easily spend half a day here. Gift shop has more animals and very reasonable prices. This park will only continue to grow. The owners and workers clearly love their jobs and the animals adore them. This is a Zoo we will frequent. No other zoo gets you up close and personal with the animals like Promised Land Zoo does.

Visited August 2013
Promised Land Z, General Manager at Branson's Promised Land ZOO, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Ginger,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review! We love love love when our visitors take the time out of their busy day to say something good about our brand new location. We also hope to keep up our high standards and also keep impressing you in the future! Hope to see you soon!

Laura Remenar

P.S. I remember you and your two girls and we plan on seeing them this Christmas season in the Clay Cooper show!
Branson, Missouri
“Awesome Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I have celebrated our 21st Anniversary and included the Branson Promised Land Zoo in our activities on August 14th, and had a wonderful time, the animals were all precious, Loved them all, got season passes for us, then before we left we bought season passes for the rest of our family. I would encourage anyone to visit this zoo.....