“Great Sandwiches; Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Branson. Have a classic sandwich such as the Reuben, Philly Cheesesteak or a favorite of many, Our Angus Chuck Burger. For Sweet Stuff, we have blackberry and peach cobblers, and deep fried treats...The funnel cake, Twinkie's or Oreo's Come in and sample many of our local products in the "gifts" section. We carry, White River Salt Scrub, Bekemeir's Jams/Butters, Branson Bean Coffees, Thompson Farms Soups/Dips and much more. Avoid Main Street congestion and park in the 3hr public parking lot, behind Dicks 5&10 and use our Alley entrance, placing you in the Middle of Main Street. Enjoy your visit!
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great Sandwiches; Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here, Our first visit. We went there because of Trip Advisor reviews. The restaurant did NOT disappoint. Great Sanwiches. I had the burger. It was so hot and juicy! My husband had the BBLT - extra bacon on this traditional sandwich. It was also very good. We had french fries and fried okra which was standard fare, but the quantity was huge. The staff was very nice and friendly. They came by everyones' tables to make sure everything was okay. Would we go back again? YES

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Very good burgers and fries!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Best burger I have had in years. Grilled bun and so hot I coudn't pick it up! Fies were just as hot! Super firendly staff! Excellent service. Not much on decor but with food this good who cares!! Recommended by hotel staff, Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Food and Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Eat here and you won't be disappointed!! Great tasting food and very very friendly staff...on top of this, the prices are more than reasonable for the value! Thank guys...I'll see you next trip!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ridgedale, Missouri
“A Downtown must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I and my family eat here regularly, which proves the food is fantastic since they are a picky bunch. The pulled pork reminds me of Grandma's, and the BBLT is the best I have ever tasted (loaded with bacon!). I tried the peach cobbler ala mode yesterday, and again it reminded me of my Grandma's.The back deck is a great place to eat on a nice day, so happy I was introduced to this place!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Amazing burgers! We eat here regularly (as in at least once a week sometimes more) and love the food and service. Always amazing and NEVER disappoints!

• Visited April 2013