“Best salsa I've had in a long time” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #144 of 325 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
STL
“Best salsa I've had in a long time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food here is very fresh tasting, and portions are generous. Ive also never been to a place that gave such large cups for drinks.

Visited August 2013

Amity, Arkansas
“Great Mexican Food...but needed a better waiter.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

There food was great!!! There was four in our group & all of main dishes & appetizers were very good. I can't remember the name of my dish, but it had cut up grilled chicken over a bed of rice with cheese dip poured over it and I really good. And the others in our group had a shrimp taco salad, beef fijitas, nachos, guacamole, chips, & salsa and it was all very good too! The only thing that I didn't like about this restaurant is that our waiter was never around when we needed refills on drinks or chips or when we wanted to check out & need a to-go box...we had to wait for a long time. Hopefully it was just the waiter we had that was good and not the waiters. But we will go try this Mexican Restaurant again & hopefully have a better waiter.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Branson, Missouri
“Eat there!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice clean restaurant...good food...moderately prices...large menu. I love their Pork Nachoes and with 1/2 order I always have some left to take home. Everything my friends ordered has also been very very good. Like the chips - not overloaded with salt. Salsa is yummy! Hope you like it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Branson, Missouri, United States
“Excellent food but caused stomach discomfort later”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I really like the food at Tequila's 2, but every time we eat there (which has been 3 times now) our stomachs both always get upset. It could just be us, but we probably won't eat there again because of this. The food tastes great though, and the servers are very friendly.

Visited April 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Mexican Food in Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place from a Branson local and I'm soooo glad I tried it. Very friendly staff and great service. Good is very yummy! If you live Mexican food as much as I do then I recommend stopping in. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013