“Best Sushi I've Ever Had” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
1819 West HWY 76, Suite D, Branson, MO (Formerly Mitsu Neko)
+1 417-336-1819
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
Springfield, Missouri
“Best Sushi I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I am in love! I've eaten sushi in many different states and this was the best and freshest sushi I've ever had, no contest. Great and varied options and delicious rolls. We love everything we've tried, but the Show Me roll and Blue Fire are some of our favorites. The stuffed mushroom app is to die for as well. The atmosphere is great - once inside you really don't feel like you're in Branson anymore. The owners are great - so helpful, friendly and knowledgable. This is THE BEST place to eat in Branson.

• Visited February 2014

Rogers, Arkansas
“Can't believe rated so high”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

From out of town and took the wife there for Valentines Day after reading the reviews. I am not sure why but they seemed very under staffed for a busy night. We were there over an hour and a half and still had not received our order. It wasn't just us, all couples were waiting as well. One guy was making the sushi rolls. The menu is very limited in my opinion. I understand the ambiance of a laid back and quiet evening but this was to the extreme. Would not go back there unless you have a few hours to kill. At least they didn't charge us for our drinks. If I had know that I would have drank more.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best sushi in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

By far the best sushi in town, don't be discouraged by the crappy exterior and out dated area of town the inside is very luxurious. It was probably the fanciest restaurant we have been to in branson so far and the sushi is amazing!

• Visited October 2013
Brighton
“Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stopped here after reading the reviews and did not regret it. The co-owner was very pleasant and helpful. We tried several rolls and all were delicious. We also had some of the nigiri and it was very good. Everything was very fresh and you could tell they take a lot of care with the ingredients they use. The atmosphere is very relaxed and cozy and the service was great. If you're in Branson and looking for something a little more exciting than the usual fare, this is a great choice. We'll definitely go back whenever we're in the area and would advise friends and family to try it as well.

• Visited December 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

This little place is an amazing little spot. My boyfriend and I started off with the edamame, then tempora shrimp, then shared a couple of sushi rolls, and then we split the salmon for dinner. Everything was so fresh and good. The plating was beautiful and everything was so good!!! The Creme Brûlée was the perfect way to end our meal. We definetly will be back. They really are the best kept little secret. I can't wait to come back.

• Visited November 2013