“Wonderful stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Suites at Fall Creek

You added Suites at Fall Creek to your Saves list
Suites at Fall Creek
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1 Fall Creek Drive, Branson, MO 65616 (Formerly Sunterra Plantation At Fall Creek)   |
Ranked #94 of 151 Hotels in Branson
Monroe Twp., NJ
“Wonderful stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

My husband and I did a timeshare exchange and were totally pleased. The staff was both polite and helpful. Our unit was located on the three story at the end of the property. The unit was comfortable and well equipped. My favorite room was the screened porch which overlooked Lake Taneycomo. We enjoyed watching the bald eagles, great blue herons, ducks, fishing boats, and even the fog lifting in the morning. The porch could have been a little cleaner. Our only issue with the unit was that the keys needed to be re-activated several times during the week...not a big deal. The location is convenient for driving to various sites. The outside pool is small and quickly fills with children by 10am. I would like to visit again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Joplin, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

advertised as all suite all modern condo, a unique place, it was out dated, behind the times, three story no elevator, old style place. The thing at gets me is its a time share too! Who's buying this?

Room Tip: Be sure you ask questions, like is this your old not updated units. how many flights up is it,
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Diamond R, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize that the room did not meet your expectations. Although the resort has not been recently renovated, all rooms include a mini-fridge, stovetop, blender, cookware, microwave and large flat screen television with DVD player. Resort amenities include three pools, three hot tubs, on-site mini-golf, volleyball, tennis and shuffle board. This being said, we hope to have the chance to welcome you back and wish you all the best on your future travels.
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I would like to begin with telling you I stayed here a little over a year ago so things may have changed but just to give you a "heads-up" on things to ask! I rented a studio suite for 4 days. They ran a special - stay 3 nights get the 4th night free! I arrived about 1/2 hour prior to check in time. The staff told me I had to wait because house keeping doesn't release the rooms until check in time. The lobby was filled with people who were also waiting. When check in time came, all the rooms were released and I had to wait another 1/2 hour or so while everyone checked in. I was asked to sign an agreement to pay a $250 fine if I checked out late. I resisted but the staff said that they really don't enforce this it is just to discourage people from checking out late. I reluctantly signed the agreement. I was assigned to a studio suite on the 4th floor of a building that did not have an elevator. I can not climb stairs especially with luggage and groceries. It is hard to believe we have fourth floor walk ups in this day in age! I went back to the check in desk and fortunately for me they were able to give me another suite in a building with an elevator. The unity was very small, it was really a motel room with a small kitchen area, sink, ref + microwave. One of the reviewers said he had to purchase a TV table just to have a place to put the coffee pot. I was lucky, I had two waste pails so I inverted one and it became the coffee pot table. WI-FI was not free. You had to purchase a 30 day subscription to a carrier. I was only staying 4 days, so I did not want to buy a 30 day subscription. Even the most econo motels offer free WI-Fi. They did offer two computers in the rec center but every time I went there, there was a big line. There was one Ice machine in the complex which was not in my building. To get Ice, I had to take the car. With all the resorts in Branson, this is certainly the last place I would go. Please note, this review is based upon a visit over a year ago. Perhaps things are better now - I hope!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a suite in a building with an elevator unless you are willing to climb up to four...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the wait to get into your room. Our resort has recently had some positive changes we are confident you will be happy to hear about, such as; a reduced late checkout fee, complimentary WiFi and we now have four ice machines at the resort. From your description, it sounds like you stayed in one of our studio rooms. We also offer 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites that have a full kitchen, separate bedroom and living room. The 1 and 2 bedroom suites have a full size refrigerator with ice maker. We have 3 story and 4 story buildings at our resort. The 3 story buildings do not have elevators, but the 4 story buildings do. If allowed the opportunity to welcome you back, it sounds like with our recent changes, the 1 or 2 bedroom suite would be much more suitable for your next stay. We hope that you will choose to visit our resort again to take advantage of all the exciting new changes.
Novi, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Positives - free DVD rentals (there are players in each room); free pool towel use; friendly staff.
Negatives - 1) paper-thin walls - you can hear your neighbors talking next door and clunking around upstairs.
2) The blinds do not block out the light from the very bright lights outside of the rooms. Make sure you ring an eye mask if you're staying.
3) Our room was right next to a room being renovated. Lots of drilling and pounding during the day.
This was our first visit to Branson. If we do return, we will probably seek accommodations elsewhere. We would never invest in this timeshare.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. It had a well equipped full kitchen, everything was clean and inviting. All appliances were modern. We took full advantage of the amenities there - tennis, pingpong, in door pool, pool table and board games during a rainy day. Since it looks more like a apt building, also had noisy neighbors upstairs. That was the only -ve experience we had. We will definitely visit branson again and stay here/

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I didn't get to stay here but since they are taking $136 of my money I believe I am entitled to leave a review or at least a "heads up" on here. (and I'm not even going to rate them bad either since I didn't actually stay here.) I made a reservation on booking.com for 6 nights. Showed up with the wife and children to start our vacation. My card was declined because they wanted to charge my card for the entire stay plus $100 deposit (over $1000!). My bank apparently wont allow more than $1000 in charges in a day. They wouldn't let me stay a night there unless I could pay the full amount. I had to cancel my reservation and pay $136 for cancellation fee (1 night stay) and had to scramble to figure out what we are going to do for the next week. So decided to stay at the Hilton Promenade for 1 night then had to make another reservation at a different less desirable resort,

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My family and I stayed in one of the two bedroom suites and loved it! There were lots of indoor games and activities to help occupy our time in the rainy weather. If it was not for the wonderful staff and accommodations, my family and I would not have had such a lovely vacation. The rooms were extremely clean and well equipped. This is defiantly a Diamond Resort!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Diamond R, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that we were able to make a rainy day into an amazing stay. We love to please and take pride in keeping The Suites at Fall Creek up to date and clean. We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in the near future!