“I would've stay there if they would answer the phone” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Suites at Fall Creek

Save Saved
You added Suites at Fall Creek to your Saves list
Suites at Fall Creek
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   1 Fall Creek Drive, Branson, MO 65616 (Formerly Sunterra Plantation At Fall Creek)   |
Ranked #88 of 159 hotels in Branson
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I would've stay there if they would answer the phone”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I planned a 3-day weekend trip for next weekend. I had already booked a room at another hotel. However, when I saw a livingsocial deal online for this resort, I decided to book with them instead. I called the number listed on the website and the lady said she couldn't book it and gave me an 800 number (might I add that she was NOT polite nor willing to help in the least). I've called it 3 times and set on hold for 20 minutes each time and no one has even answered the phone. All I've gotten is a recording. I guess we'll stick with our original plan, probably for the best. These people obviously don't want our business.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
diamondresorts, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
We always strive to deliver exceptional hospitality and customer service to each and every guest that contacts us over the phone. The 1st number and conversation you detail was more than likely with Living Social, as they do not actually book reservations for our resort; which is why the person you spoke to gave you another number. The second number you called, and were placed on hold, was more than likely to our Rentals department, which is handled by our management company, Diamond Resorts. They handle booking requests for these Living Social deals for our resort. Due to the popularity of these Living Social deals, along with other offers that can be found, this department is experiencing heavy call volume. If you are willing to give this department a call back, we are confident that you will be able to experience exceptional Customer Service that our management company is known for. We wish you the best on all your future travels.

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I will start out saying that when the hotel responds to someone's complaints on here it just makes them sound worse, so I think the "manager" should just not bother.
It started great til I checked in. I was not aware of the 250.00 deposit that is required if you don't own one of their timeshares. I came into this vacation with a set budget and when I was told that all my food money for the entire trip was going to be held up with their dump deposit, I had to call my mother for a loan just so we could go to walmart to buy food and cook in the room. So much for a vacation, I could have done that at home! As soon as I am done checking out this guy hassles me probably 5 times in a 24 hour period to buy a timeshare and go to a stupid meeting which sounded good since I needed money then. I was about to tell him that I was in til he asked me about the required minimum yearly income. If you have to make like 50k per year to buy a timeshare should that not be your first question before you hassle someone, call their room and leave messages, call my cell phone, etc before you ask me this oh so important question!!!!!??????
Parking here sucks big time!!!! I came in car that I had only had for 3 months prior to this and there is no parking here at all unless your willing park like 1/2 inch from someone else who you cant trust not to dent your car. There are LOUD parties going on at all hours of the night outside so that is probably why everyone complains on here that they can't sleep. All of the guests that don't care about no one else buy beer and have loud parties right outside their room every night. We did not use the restaurant since the hotel had all my money!!!!!
The room we got was clean and ended up being nice but the added cost of the deposit, the parking, and the rudeness of the other guests makes me want to agree with the others on here.
STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We appreciate your feedback about responding to other reviews that are submitted through this website. The majority of comments we have received from other guests and viewers of this website have reacted favorably to the responses we have provided to reviews, regardless of whether they are positive, negative, or neutral. As such, we will continue to respond to these reviews as necessary. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations in regard to Customer Service, and Check In experience, and that you were disappointed with your stay. It has always been our goal to deliver exceptional hospitality and offer quality accommodations to each guest that stays with us. Please be aware that a prepaid deposit to cover potential damage(s) or theft(s) from a unit is required for all guests regardless of how the unit was paid for. These types of deposits are very commonplace in the resort industry and are used as a deterrent for guests to cause damage or theft to their unit(s). By limiting these types of costs to the resort, we pass on the savings to our guests. We are truly sorry if you feel you were not given proper notice that this is a required deposit. Your deposit is returned to you once we have properly checked your unit to make sure nothing was stolen or damaged. We try our best to advise 3rd party booking websites to advise their users that this deposit is mandatory at the time of check in, and that we our primarily a Vacation Ownership Resort. Please be aware that attending a presentation is not mandatory. We will make sure to look into your complaint about the aggressiveness of one of our employees in regard to your sales presentation. It is very concerning to read that you experienced several noise issues during your stay. Our front desk and security staff takes these types of complaints very seriously, and when notified, will make sure that these noise issues cease immediately. We are unaware of any issues with parking here at The Suites at Fall Creek either at the time of your stay, or right now. Our security staff would be more than happy to assist any of our guests with finding parking here. We hope you are willing to give us a second chance and stay at our resort again, as we are very confident that you will be pleasantly surprised at the improvements that have been made since your last stay. Your business with us is sincerely appreciated and we wish you the best on all your future travels.
McLeansboro,Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am a Diamond owner and I stay here 2-3 times a year. Our last visit was over the Veteran's Day weekend and we used a studio condo. Everything in the room was clean and updated. The small things like a couple of packages of coffee, kitchen facilities and bathroom amenitiesare nice to have even in the smaller studio units. Usually we get a 1 or 2 bedroom condo but since we were only there for a 3 day weekend this time, the studio was fine for our visit. We have been staying at this resort on and off for several years and have had very few problems over the years. Staff has always been friendly and helpful with very few exceptions. The resort usually has several activities planned through the week and not far from the Strip and activities in Branson. We always enjoy staying here when we come to Branson.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, request a building that has an elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
diamondresorts, Owner at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
We’re delighted to read that you enjoy staying at the Suites at Fall Creek – thank you for your review! We strive to provide an excellent standard of service to all our members and guests, and we’re really pleased that our team have helped make your vacations here amazing and memorable.

We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit!
dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed in a one bdrm, one bath condo. It had an excellent roomy kitchen with a washer and dryer closet and separate dining area, large living room with couch, 2 chairs, and desk,coffee table, end tables, large flat screen TV, a large bedrm with king bed and flat screen TV. It had a very large bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk in closet in bath. The kitchen was stocked with all types of kitchen items and appliances. We also had a screened porch off the living room which looked out to the lake and bluffs and trees on the other side. We were in Bldg 10. The resort has lots of amenities: indoor pool and jacuzzi, outdoor pool, game and club room, sand volleyball, miniature golf, etc. We highly recommend this resort. Very short drive to everything we wanted to do. The outside areas were decorated in Christmas lights that were very pretty. We were on the 2nd floor and could hear every move the people upstairs made. When we got there, there were children up there who stayed up late and rose early. They left and older people came, who went to bed and rose early. It would have been nice to be able to sleep past 7:00 AM on vacation, but we could hear their constant pacing above us. We attended the Tuesday night show with excerpts from shows in town and chicken dinner buffet. It was very entertaining and low key.

Room Tip: Try to get assigned to the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Wentzville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed in a one bdrm, one bath condo. It had an excellent roomy kitchen with a washer and dryer closet and separate dining area, large living room with couch, 2 chairs, and desk,coffee table, end tables, large flat screen TV, a large bedrm with king bed and very large bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk in closet in bath. All in all we could not have been more pleased. The kitchen was nicely stocked with all types of kitchen items and appliances. We also had a screened porch off the living room which looked out to open ground and golf course. We were in Bldg 14 by the way. Our bathroom sink drains were not emptying of water quickly and we called and had a plumber there at our door in 5 minutes or less. We could not believe it. The resort has lots of amenities: indoor pool, game and club room, sand volleyball, ,miniature golf, etc. There must have been outdoor pools too but we did not see as this was in December. We highly recommend this resort. It is not on the strip (the last place you really want to stay). Very short drive to everything we wanted to do.,

Room Tip: Ours was a corner room which allowed us great views from our screened porch.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts about your stay here at the Suites at Fall Creek. We were extremely pleased and honored to read that our accommodations, amenities, location, and staff exceeded your expectations, and contributed to your recommendation of our resort. It is our hope that you were able to take advantage of some of the amenities you mentioned in your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lee's Summit, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband booked this for one night to get away before Thanksgiving. We were so excited when the front desk told us our room was facing the water. Unfortunately, she was mistaken and we could see a parking lot. He booked what looked like a spacious studio room. The room was clean but not spacious by any stretch of the imagination. The bed took up most of the room and it was only a queen size bed. I tried to take a shower but the water was so hard, it actually hurt so I had to take a bath instead. We won't be staying at this place again.

Room Tip: Rooms looking out over the water are larger.
LONSDALE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had a one bedroom condo the week of Nov. 6th 2012. This was our second timew to stay at the Falls. The condo accommadations were great. The condo was clean , well stocked. We were on the 3rd floor and the view was great. The front deck staff were friendly and helped in any way one needed them. I recommend the resort and we will stay there again.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Suites at Fall Creek? Share your experiences!