The only good thing about this place was we had a groupon and we didn't stay in our room often.
The week prior to going down my phone was bombarded with calls from their "concierge" trying to get me to buy a timeshare and attend a meeting to get free stuff... this sort of got it off to a bad start plus the moment we checked in we were told to go to the concierge desk to get a free gift.... no thanks I know where that was going.
I asked for a renovated room because I had read the reviews on here and knew that part of the hotel was newer. When we checked in and I asked the front desk if we were getting a renovated room I had requested she said "All our rooms are newly renovated." I told her that's not what I had heard but she re-assured me that's the case.
The room was alright (it didn't look newer or renovated at all) . We had a small sofa,bed, and tiny kitchenette and table. The room looked tacky especially the chandelier lights over the table... they didn't try to conceal the wires at all so the wire ran along the wall from the ceiling to the floor. The thing the bugged me the most was that the outdoor lights stayed on all night outside our room. They are as bright as daylight and our room didn't have curtains so I had to cover the windows and the door with extra blankets just to make the room semi-dark. My wife didn't like the shower because you couldn't adjust the how the water came out and it just pelted you the entire time.We were told from the start that we wouldn't have room service but that was alight since only staying there a few nights. There weren't really any highlights from our stay and instead of getting a good nights sleep while seeing Branson we got to hear people squeak about the floors and talk early in the morning through the walls. We won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri