“Zipping through the trees WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 197 Activities in Branson
Type: Tours, Adventure
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Zipping through the trees WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Ethan Jason and Jess, were very professional and fun, The 6 lines are well maintained and easy to navigate. The groupon is an execellent way to go basically 2 for 1. Equipment was inspected, cleaned and easy to use. The only thing I would add is an extreme line with more heigth and length for the adrenline junkies, like me.

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
“Would do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Enjoyed our first Zip line experience; Jess made it a blast! We had a groupon which made it even better.

Jefferson City, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
“Great First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went first thing in the morning before it got too hot though there was quite a bit of shade. Josiah and Ethan were a bit ornery (funny), but they did a great job leading us through the zip lines. We had a great time. Only wished it were longer. They said they are adding another line and it will be fun when the water slides are finished. We had a great deal with a Groupon which made the decision easy, but I'd go back even if I had to pay more. Kids (9 and 12) loved it too. Said it was the highlight of our week in Branson.

Wichita, Kansas
8 attraction reviews
“Fun and exciting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband, 2 friends and I stoppped here before leaving Branson. We used a Groupon and it was a great deal. The tour was longer than I expected. The guides were friendly and funny which made the tour that much better. We had ziplined before but this was more exciting despite none of the drops being exceptionally long they had much better excitement to them.

Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We did this off a groupon while visiting Branson. My 9 year old child went too. The guys were very safety oriented, knowledgable and friendly. They made us feel totally comfortable and safe. We had a great time ziplining....my child keeps asking to do it again!! i highly recommend this!