“Incredibly knowledgeable about food allergies” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Springfield, Missouri
“Incredibly knowledgeable about food allergies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have a severe food allergy, so I hate eating out; but when traveling there is no choice. Black Oak Grill's staff were all very nice, very well educated, and extremely helpful to accommodate my special needs. The server got one thing wrong, but I can live without cheese on my burger, no big deal. $7.99 for a very large burger and fries is a fair price for the area, the rest of the menu was reasonable, as well. The atmosphere was comfortable and not rushed. Will certainly eat there on my next trip to the Landing.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wichita
“Nice for Branson”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The server was excellent and we were surprised with how quickly our food was served. The menu offered variety and the food was OK. We were there on a Monday evening in early summer. The restaurant wasn't busy, which made the atmosphere very pleasant.

Visited June 2013
El Dorado, Arkansas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food was great and so was the service! Located on the Branson Landing, it is very convenient to all the shopping.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spring Lake, MI
“Great Place For Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was imporessed by the menu. It was very reasonably priced and the food was very good. I has the ribs for lunch, that were very good and better than a lot. The price was well below some places.
The service was good and we were not hurried at all.
Would return there.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chico, California
“Good Option for Dinner on the Landing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate an early diner on a Saturday evening (around 6:00). Service was very good. We were seated right away and waiter was at the table within a minute or two. When we got to the resturant there were only a few tale occupied, but by 6:30 it was full and people were waiting.

The food was excellent. I had the pork chop, very moist and great flavor. Appetizer was the fried goat cheese, and to my surpise, I enjoyed it. It was not my first choice but others in ourparty wanted to try it.

The wine list was a bit limited, but that is something you normally find in Branson at most places. Very limited wine choices. Guess not many wine drinkers in Branson.

I recommend you try it next time you are in Branson. But I would recommend eating at an "off" time to avoid the crowd.

• Visited May 2013