“Best place to stay on a family vacation!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Grand Country Inn to your Saves list
Grand Country Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1945 West Highway 76, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #78 of 151 Hotels in Branson
“Best place to stay on a family vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Kids of all ages will love their indoor water park! There's so much to do and pricing is very reasonable. I went as a kid and had a blast every single time! Their buffet and other activities are also wonderful. I can't wait until my kids get a little older so we can take them as well!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Independence,MS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

1. Our room was waaaaaaaaay away from the main building (front desk) that housed the indoor waterpark and when we visited it was cold outside. It made for a cold trip waaaaaaaaaay back across the parking lot to our room.
2. The hotel is very dated and it shows. Its an openfront hotel which leaves you vulnerable to every inconsiderate guests loud noises.
3. The indoor waterpark is geared more towards younger kids. My kids are teenagers and werent really that impressed with it.
4. The indoor swimming pool was closed while we were there.
5. This place may be great for families with small children but it wasnt a fit for my family. We did call and ask questions before planning our trip as well as looking online at Grand Countrys website and other websites.
6. For what it is,its overpriced.
7. We visited in March and found that a lot of attractions were shutdown until the following week ( 3rd week of March).
8. What really chapped me was a couple of days before we left,I called to verify the room prices and were told that they would be that price through our stay,when we arrived I was told another price (substantially higher). When I referred to my conversation with the previous employee,I was told by the lady at the front desk that couldnt be,that the prices had changed a week or 10 days before I arrived and before I spoke with the other Grand Country employee. I told her I had his name etc and she tells me that it doesnt matter. If not for already promising my kids an indoor waterpark,I would have not stayed at Grand Country. Anyway,we wont be going back.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Smithville, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I just returned from a 3-day stay at the grand country resort. the room (#198) was very clean and conforting. I unloaded my luggage.the overnight case ,carrying all the toiletries and placed them on the vanity area next to the sink. I started to use one of these items Friday around noon,the item was not where I had placed it.i had previously used this item on Wednesday and had placed it back on the vanity. I searched all of the luggage I had brought. it was not to be found. I then went to the housekeeping room of the motel complex an spoke to the person who had cleaned the room .she went back to the room to look for the missing item. she looked in my luggage and everywhere in the room. it was gone. a second and third person showed up to help look for the missing item.it was not found. I then went to the front office to report the missing item.i was assured that a report would be made. saturday morning (check out day) i asked a supervisor if a report had been made. she took my name and cell phone no., saying i would be called . i then went to the branson police dept. to file a stolen item report. i went back to the motel room to finish packing and lo and behold the missing item had been placed in the overnight case.it had been placed in the case by the person who took it.it should have on the vanity by the sink.. i then went back to the police dept. to cancel the report. a management person was supposed to call me, but never has.i will never stay at that motel again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Travis H, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Country Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We understand that from time to time guests may lose items on property. We are very happy that this guest found the item that they lost. We encourage guests to search their room and baggage thoroughly before concluding that an item has been stolen, as they may find in still in their possession as in this case. Our management team looked into the matter and once again, we are happy to see that the guest found their item in their bag after all and that our housekeeping staff was able to help them in their search for this item.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our room was a club house room. It was clean and the decor was nice. We had plenty of space.
The water park area was great for the kids. They obviously photo shopped the pictures that they have published but it still kept the kids busy.
We also visited the game area. It's a little over priced and the bathroom was pretty dirty. The pizza was decent and was done quickly.
Overall we would return again but only during the months that you need an indoor water par k. Simply because there are much cheaper places to stay.

Stayed April 2015
Jacksonville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our granddaughter loved the clubhouse and bunk bed. The rooms are average, a little bigger than some and 2 chairs at the table. The water park is great. The play area for small children children is great, soft floor, slides and climbing area. The other indoor pool is nothing special.

Room Tip: The clubhouse room with bunk bed is a hit.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really wonderful time. The splash zone was great and having so many life guards made us feel real confident that the kids could play safely. The room was very clean. I love the location had many things to do right there on the grounds and wasn't far from all the fun.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
North Little Rock, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over spring break we stayed here and believe me it was purely for the kids. It was cold out and the indoor water park was fun for them. We stayed in one of the kid club rooms, it has a little playhouse in the room with bunk beds and the kids have their own tv. The rooms are well all I can say is ok, not the cleanest and very dark (needs more lights). The exterior looks like it needs to be power washed down. So if you stay here parents its taking one for the kids so they can play.

Room Tip: the waterpark is located on the side of the check in area, if you want to be close to that.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Grand Country Inn? Share your experiences!