“Rooms Are Best Feature” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Dewar, Oklahoma
“Rooms Are Best Feature”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised when our room had bunk beds which was not part of our package. Very clean. Downhill from there: indoor waterpark was a big disappointment. Water looked dirty, could see brown along the walls under water, a lot of features didn't work and very cold. The Fun Spot was ok. Kids enjoyed it but it all seemed over rated. Too much flash for a worn out environment. Not worth the price to stay in my opinion.

Stayed June 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

A large group of my family and I were looking forward to gathering in Branson. The room was what we expected and the kids loved the waterpark. I was in the room with my 3mo old granddaughter on the bed changing when a cockroach crawled right across the baby!! Immediately I went to the front desk and asked for the supervisor. She was a bit rude and more interested in her personal life to attend to us. I left and returned carting the dead roach. Another young lady jumped in a handled the
situation promptly. Although no one from management ever contacted us as promised, we were satisfied with the results the last young lady provided.

• Stayed March 2014
Travis H, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Country Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Hello,

We wanted to take a moment to apologize for the initial service you received with your concern. We are happy that a member of our team did step up to help you with your issue. This review has been passed along to our hotel management. We also want to take a moment to address the bug issue. As a company, we do have a bug exterminator that performs regular checks and services, and we keep a watchful eye for any major issues. Thank you again for addressing your concerns and we hope to keep your business for the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Good place to go for families, especially if the weather isn't good because most things are inside. They had a great deal with shows, pizza, putt putt and games all included.
Chlorine was a bit strong in the indoor water park, but then I guess it would need to be with all the kids.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The check in process was quick and efficient. The room was average accommodations. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and the staff super friendly. We attend 2 different shows during our stay and really enjoyed them. We tried the Pizza restaurant also and it was good. Would use this property again. We didn't try the water park or mini golf but both looked fun.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Florissant, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our vacation to Grand Country Inn was so much fun! We went into it not knowing what to expect, but the end result was fantastic. Our two boys 7&11 at the time were in a fun paradise, waterpark...games....prizes...mini golf....lazer tag...what kid wouldn't be? But the food at the buffet was even excellent, seeing how picky they could be when it comes to eating and they still talk about all the good stuff they ate there. It was a fantastic trip and we are actually planning a trip back there next month. I highly recommend it for anyone with kids above the age of 5.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Sherwood, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Totally wonderful spring break trip. Fun family atmosphere. Great convenient location. The spring break "bundle" made it so worth staying here! Absolutely the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a great time. The rooms were clean and the pool areas were nice. The location was great. It was only a short distance from downtown and was close to other attractions. The only complaint I would have was that when I booked the room I was asked if I wanted my room as close to the pool as possible, with three small children I said yes, I was not aware, or warned that there was going to be a $10 fee for that. Other than that one issue, everything was great.

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Grand Country Inn? Share your experiences!