“Nice place to stay in Branson but needs more WiFi Coverage” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #106 of 197 Activities in Branson
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Activities: Golfing
Huffman, Texas
“Nice place to stay in Branson but needs more WiFi Coverage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I used an RCI Weeks exchange to trade to an Ambassador Unit. This is a 3 bedroom unit that was huge. Very comfortable and clean. The condo is only about 4 miles from Branson Landing, so I would not say it is far from the attractions of Branson, but that is just my opinion. Of course there are attractions on the other side of the city, but I think it was plenty close enough to Branson. I played golf twice. It's a very short course, but fun to play. The course was kept up very well and the price was reasonable since I was staying there, My biggest complaint about the resort is the lack of WiFi in the rooms. They have WiFi access at the activity center, but that was probably a mile drive from my room. I wanted to do some research on the local attractions on my computer, but the lack of WiFi made that very inconvenient.

Visited August 2013

Saint Charles, Missouri
27 attraction reviews
“Would have given an Excellent if they had an Indoor Pool.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Check-In was--above excellent! We asked for a main level room and when it wasn't available--moved us to a building with an elevator. Fresh and Clean--great space for families. Nice Rec Room with ping-pong, arcade, pool table and snack bar. Movies and activites--daily, with a schedule. Super nice staff; very willing to help. Our room over-looked the golf course--so peaceful. Only thing missing from this Resort was an indoor pool. My boys would have loved to swim on vacation. We were using our RCI points with a small window of dates available due to Spring Break or we would have stayed somewhere else. Not on or near the main strip--but, easy enough to navigate--close to Branson Landing.

Visited March 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
“Very comfortable...not near attractions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed a week...had a lovely room ...gas fireplace for cold night...jacuzzi tub...balcony and full kitchen only consideration is the distance from the attractions....but that could also be a plus. They even bought us extra coffee upon request. Nice week.

3 attraction reviews
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the Presidential condos and LOVE them. Two bedrooms, two baths, full kitchen and living room, hardwood floors...clean and spacious. The staff is helpful and nice. The concierge took care of all our tickets. They have a rec room with games for the kids, a movie theater, movies to rent for your room, and free board games to check out. This is a great place to stay!

Bridgeport, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“Comfortable & relaxing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed at Holiday Hills twice in 2011 and are booked there again for Christmas of 2012. Although some city people might find it too far from the strip & all the traffic, as a country-dweller, our family finds its location superb, even though we do not play golf. As someone else mentioned, there's a nice grocery store right across the street. We found a nice church within 2 miles of the resort. We like the Presidential suites because they have the 2 bedrooms with separate kitchen areas for each room and a washer/dryer right in the suite. Whirlpool tubs, but the showers are really, really bad. It's hard to hold the nozzle and bathe at the same time, so I prefer to take a whirlpool bath then rinse with the shower nozzle at the end. I find it a luxurious way to make the best of a bad situation. The game room is excellent and I agree with the reviewer who said they need wi-fi in all the rooms. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best place to stay in Branson, but it is certainly not bad, not bad at all.

Visited December 2011