“Great Place For A Show” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 88 Attractions in Branson
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The home of world class entertainment! 2014 shows include, Premier Illusionist, Rick Thomas; The 3 Redneck Tenors; The Price is Right, LIVE!; The Lettermen; The Lennon Sisters; The Osmonds American Jukebox; Daniel O'Donnell; Sha Na Na's Rockin Christmas; and The Andy Williams Christmas Show starring The Osmond Brothers and The Lennon Sisters!
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
166 attraction reviews
“Great Place For A Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I, along with her parents, went to see the Liverpool Legends, at this theater. The exterior has a number of rusted steel animals that are a bit unusual. There is a stream that empties into a pool as it wraps around the building (perhaps this is the “moon river”?). There is plenty of parking. The lobby is fairly spacious, though the restrooms can have a line form. Of course, there is a snack bar where a soda will cost $3. The lobby is decorated for various shows that play throughout the year. The theater is fairly large for Branson, with a large ground floor and a large balcony area. I recommend getting seats in rows E through I for a great line-of-sight. The first few rows will force you to look-up to view the performance – which can cause a sore neck during a two hour show. I would certainly see other shows at this theater. I recommend seeing the Liverpool Legends as they are the best Beatles tribute band that I have seen – hands down!

Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Christmas Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Out of the six shows we saw this one was definitely the best (in spite of Andy's absence). In particular, we liked the duet that Allen Asbury and Katie Stevens sang and Voices of Glory. The only thing we thought needed updating is the Christmas decorations inside the theatre.

Visited November 2012
Warrensburg, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“Liverpool Legends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We loved everything about it. We saw Liverpool Legends I would recommend them to everyone. I would go again and see them.

Tupelo, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
“Beattles rocked it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

They had great humor and hit the notes right on, Sue was a trip and gave everyone a half time show and got the crowd dancing young and old

Farmington, Utah
12 attraction reviews
“The Franki Valli show was AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

These guys know how to sing!! They sounded like the original Four Seasons and were very personable both on and off stage. This was the last show of our trip and it really ended our vacation on a high note. I would definitely recommend this show.

Visited May 2013